Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
adam was summoned to bedroom to watch his box sets ages ago lol

ello ello! essay writing went much better tonight! last night i wrote about 50 words, was really struggling, tonight ive called it quits for the evening cos ive hit 1100 :)

awwwww well done!!!
is it going well? hope my "stuff" helped!

im listening to smooth fm (xmas songs) while watching xfactor with cuppa (thats now cold, damb!) and post biccies!

i just ate chocolate coins lmao!!
and yeah your help has been massively appreciated hun gives me a focus to keep coming back to as im writing x

awww good!
im glad i put that view across that isnt in a way that most people judge!
like i said before everybody has a story to it, not usually selfish ones, and sometimes people need their eyes opening :)

aww thanks hun, im hoping the personal touch will add a bit of exta flair to my essay :) they're encouraging that now a days :)

id say that that would be the best part tbh.
it would sound cold without it, and on this subject it would be insane not to have emotion into it.
its the most emotional subject in life.

i agree hun,
ive just recruited kirmal into my "convince ryan to buy me the sheet music" club!

Hello Ladies, Where's Donna?. I haven't read anything from her for awhile?, hope your all ok? x

Merry Christmas ladies.

I know it's early but i don't care :rofl:

V xx

merry christmas!!!
is it too early to bring out the mistletoe???!! :rofl:

Ooooh never to early.

If the Coca Cola ad is out then everything Christmassy is fair game.

V xx

i love cambridge's lights!
by my local i meant peterborough queensgate lmao! they were all on inside yesterday, but peterborough's outside lights arent on x

lmao bless ya!!!
ryan is swaying on the music front though is still holding on to the " dont you have enough music" arguement x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"