Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local ASDA had their decs up.. beat that :rofl:

We went to Peterborough Christmas fair at the showground today!

Myles was not impressed at all with Santa though!. The bottom lip came out, I've never seen him do that before, he was so close to crying. he is normally so easy going with everything!.

awwwwww noooo!!!!!!!
id take him again to a grotto, might of just been a shock for the first time!

I'll take him again, maybe a bit closer to Christmas. He might get used to the idea ha ha

Ok well I havent thought about Christmas cos I am seriously obsessed with Twilight... I want to watch it again... :haha: I think I have an illness... I watched all 3 yesterday and then I watched 1 and 3 again today. Its bad.

Im going at midnight to watch Breaking Dawn. :haha:

I really wanna get my Christmas spirit back lol

anyone know when the last day is for postage of secret santa's? lmao this will really confuse you vix!

think its the 1st dec but dont quote me on that!
really need to send mine!
got it already!

I think its the 5th... I got everything sending thursday when i go to town!!

I have just finished wrapping maizies birthday presents! and my big 3 balloon got a whole in it so its going back tomorrow! not impressed!!

My charming daughter has put my digital camera some where! so have to ask her in morning! managed to take pics of presents with mobile tho :)!

hope we are all well
x

awwwwww happy birthday maizie!
least yours isnt broken lol
found the kids playing with mine, i went to turn it on everythings blurry.
it was so expensive too, cant post pics up and its doing my nut in!!
i ordered one from ebay but they are seriously taking the piss not happy with them!

Well hopefully she can find it in the morning!! I remember telling her to put it back and that was the sofa so i should really take pillows off but nope! i cant be assed!!

oh i hate waiting to parcels!!

Weird to think this time 3 years ago i was at home in labour! didn't go to hospital till 4:45am! she was here at 8:39am! they time flies by!

x

yer its weird, on mias bday last week i was saying every hour, "this time 2 years ago i was..." lol

euugghhh ive been stalking the person selling the camera ive messaged him twice and hes not replying, and someones just put a feedback bout him that hes a time waster!
eeeek.
mondays the last day of expected delivery.
starting to wonder if ive been ripped off!

Morning ladies I really really need clean ready for tylers birthday tomorrow,can't believe he's 3 already been looking at pictures of him when he was born such a cuteness! I'd love another baby now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"