Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was self weaning like?

I'm guessing it's a gradual thing and not just breast refusal?

Sammi :hugs:

Yeah, she just started to stop asking at bedtime. She'd skip a night, then BF, then skip 2 nights, then BF then she didn't ask again. last week she asked to BF again and I let her but I have no milk only colostrum and she said it was yucky haha.

yes!!!!
how dare you have internet problems!!!
we need you! lol

what happened couldnt get any signal in the north pole :rofl:

you caught me...yeah signal is poo up there...santa is with BT...says it all really:rofl:

im off to shower.. cos i smell........ welll i dont but i will if i dont shower..... lmao!
back soooooooon x

see ya soon sammi!

:rofl: reeealllly! hes with BT? tut you'd think he'd be on a better one! lol :rofl:

kirmal- listen to this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-rLrMGBUv4&feature=relmfu need this toooooo!

im soooo fucking angry!!
i could spit venom im that pissed!!!

:wave:

Guess who's backkk

eeeuuugghhh my sister im that mad at her im crying!
wrote a post in GS bout it :(

morning ladies!
eeeuuuugggghhhh need to go into town HURRY UP ADAM!!

Hope he hurrys up for you Vix!!

eeek got our advent calendars! nice and early after last year ending up with crapy ones because we left it too late :dohh:

oh and ive got a tin of celebrations to put away and a christmas air freshner to put away until christmas week xx

hello!

Ive had a very christmassy day :) We went to a local shopping centre as they had a radio station to turn on the lights and welcome santa to his grotto :D They had a fairy lady on stilts who gave out 'fairy dust' (basically glitter) and got the kiddies to make a wish :cloud9: Amelie LOVED that, and they had balloon makers, face painting, elves, and the parade was great. They had a marching band and even real reindeers pulling santas sleigh including 2 mini baby ones, aw.

& I bought amelie a nighty from m&s which she'll love for xmas :)!
https://www.marksandspencer.com/Younger-Disney-Princess-Sequin-Nightdress/dp/B005V7AJT4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"