Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000 pages by christmas ladies???

It's starting to get busy at work now due to christmas...slowly but surely.xx

i reckon we might be able to do it! where's that wife of mine btw, i would like to talk to her :p
mmmmmmmmmmm mince pies
my old teacher just liked 35 diff pics of lyssa on fb............... odd woman x

im off to sit in my room whilst getting all maisie's prezzies out and putting them out on the bed so i can see what she has so far :lol: back when ive finished playing with them xx

id send it now to be sure hun

and thanks everyone!

now can anyone fix my daughter who's starting to wear on my patience- which makes me feel awful to say x

Congrats on your test :thumbup:

And I'll swap your daughter for my son, as he has been a little horror today!!. Throwing tantrums left right and centre, It's just not like him.......god i hope it's not the sign of things to come :nope:

lmao we have a trade then :p and lol you can have my banner when ryan gets me the music!!

id send it now to be sure hun

and thanks everyone!

now can anyone fix my daughter who's starting to wear on my patience- which makes me feel awful to say x

Congrats on your test :thumbup:

And I'll swap your daughter for my son, as he has been a little horror today!!. Throwing tantrums left right and centre, It's just not like him.......god i hope it's not the sign of things to come :nope:

lmao we have a trade then :p and lol you can have my banner when ryan gets me the music!!

:thumbup::thumbup: I really want to hear you play it, as it's so beautiful :cloud9:

love it!!!! lmao!
i cant really xmasi-fy lyssa's pic....... im not techy enough!

Blah are you still BF?

I was wondering because Amelie seems to have been 26 months for aaaaaaaages

We made it just shy of 33 months and she self weaned. Very bittetsweet!

mandy im a little jealous :( i was so desperate to feed lyss until self weaning, and i think with the right support we'd have managed but no it was all "you're not producing enough, she needs to gain weight incase she needs surgery, you need to put her on formula" etc, grr im still angry now!

and aww thanks kirmal, i'll see if i can record myself playing it when i get it my piano needs tuning though and i cant afford it, so it'll be whether i can find someone willing to record me at the school i volunteer at :)

Ah you gave her the best start sammi :hugs:

Im very pleased she self weaned though, it was a wonderful experience and I hope this lo is the same!

What was self weaning like?

I'm guessing it's a gradual thing and not just breast refusal?

Sammi :hugs:

Blah that's amazing I hope we can continue bf for that long!

thanks mandy :)- ugh its jsut one of those things i always wonder like "what if i'd have said no to the docs" iykwim, as it is she hasnt needed surgery so all the fuss was for nothing,

hmmm who else can i show my pirates music too, i need reasons to make ryan buy it for me, he keeps teasing me and saying he will and then he wont :(

evening ladies!
god i never thought id get on here!!
been soooo busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member