Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta send a card to Australia. Do you think it's a little early to send it now?

id send it now to be sure hun

and thanks everyone!

now can anyone fix my daughter who's starting to wear on my patience- which makes me feel awful to say x

love the banner...lol

Miss_Bump-I would sent it soon,the last posting date is 9th Dec I think.xx

i really must post mine!! keep saying i will and it's sitting on my shelf lmao!!

and lol thanks donna! looooove my banner,
funnily enough me and a close friend race to beat each other on seeing it each year- and ive now won 3 years in a row :p

how many people won the santa ad thing? it was quite a few right?
just waiting for ryan to get back from fishing, seriously at the end of the tether with lyssa's sleep and im hating that aside from here, everyone i asked went "just let her cry"

haha we will find out when we see all the updated sigs lol.

aww poor lyssa. Maisies driving me insane. we've had to watch beauty and beast 6 times today and i put my soaps on and shes turned the dvd player on again!!! going insane. really need to get a new cupboard with padlocks so she cant keep turning it on lol xxxx

omg that banner is inaccurate :nope: You guessed the date, I SPOTTED IT FIRST as I bumped the thread so there.

when you put it like that i really think mandy should get one lmao :p

now who wants to come wash up for me?

Blah are you still BF?

I was wondering because Amelie seems to have been 26 months for aaaaaaaages

id send it now to be sure hun

and thanks everyone!

now can anyone fix my daughter who's starting to wear on my patience- which makes me feel awful to say x

Congrats on your test :thumbup:

And I'll swap your daughter for my son, as he has been a little horror today!!. Throwing tantrums left right and centre, It's just not like him.......god i hope it's not the sign of things to come :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"