Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks reedy!!
cant stop shaking just waitng for adam to get here

omg vix i swear i wouldnt have been able to stop myself smacking her one. how f'ing dare she. she would have been out of that door before she had a chance to explain herself xx

donna- it will be just releasing the flem thats all!! :hugs:

i couldnt hit her infront of LO's and my neice id be down to her level then.
im better then that

I hope Adam grabs her by the scruff of the neck & throws her out :grr: I feel sorry for her daughter too, if thats how she 'punishes' someone elses child I dread to think what she does to her own :nope:

Strange that the inhalers are making his cough worse, has he only just started using it?? could be that he needs a different one, I'd give the drs a ring hun x

your definitely a stronger woman than me. so glad hes sleeping now poor little man must have frightened him xx

ive got an awful bad cough at the moment and ive been using my inhalers cause my asthmas always awful in the winter. my cough has been getting worse over the past few days but using my inhalers is definitely easing the pain in my chest when im coughing and making me weeze less

hopefully it should ease up for him soon! did they not give him any antibiotics? xx

Yeah but he hasn't had the first one yet...its 12 hourly,so we are going to give the 1st dose at 7pm.x

i hope he does too i wish hed hurry up, he can make sure he gets the money off her.
i think shes waiting for a taxi upstairs

what time is adam home??

Well after 11 months my Ipod has given up :-( its been through a lot in 11 months, being dropped down the toilet 2 weeks after I got it & breaking the camera then being thrown/dropped twice by Finley & smashing the screen its been working fine but I dropped it on the carpet at work & the screen has gone all white & I cant see anything :-( gutted x I'm lost without it already & its only been an hour :cry:
Hoping we can claim on the house insurance x

a taxi just knocked on the door, she came downstairs and i said laura when am i getting my money?
she shrugged and walked out and adamw as just walking into the garden and i shouted laura i need that money desperatly weve got no food or anything!!
She turned round looked at me grinned and said TOUGH!! :cry:

adam just said whats happened and she turned to him and good luck!! and walked off into her taxi laughing hysterically!!
fucking bitch!
i hate her!!! literally hate her!!!! scum!!

Omg what a cow and after all you've done for her :shock:

Vix you sound better off without her!

I just ordered little man a christmas nappy too cheer me up, covered in gingerbread men!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"