Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a bitch! massive hugs hun, i wish i had the money spare to send you :(
im am officially dying i swear! my throat is so swollen and sore!!!

evening ladies.
what a day........
so emotionally drained!

awwww sammi dont be silly! its not so much the money its easily sorted, thanks tho :hugs:
Just so effing angry!
and i never get angry im quite laid back.
i did everything for her when everyone turned their back on her!
adams doing the old "i told you so, your so gullible"
but im sorry shes my sister and i wasnt gunna turn my back on her i wouldnt do that to anyone!
And this is exactly why i dont trust anyone :cry:

ive just managed to borrow some for food, cant tax car tho, so that'll have to stop on the drive and adam is gunna have to walk to work and thats an hour away.
thanks to that selfish bitch.

im sorry i must apologise for my language!:blush:
ill stop swearing now lol

i've got a sister who's a money grabbing
peice of shite too :growlmad:

big hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

owww shite! i havent used that one yet lol

thanks girls for all your support!!
dont know what id do without everyone!
love u all loads!

if it helps i dont speak to my brother anymore since he kicked lyssa in the face, it was an accident but it was his reaction that did it "oh who care, stop fucking over reacting she's only a baby"

so your def not the only one with a fucked up sibling
you've got me swearing now.
my throat hurts!

uh... im a brown belt.. i put him in a wrist lock and threw him out the house.... if my mother ever finds out though she'd never speak to me again
thankfully my bro is 6 ft 2 and would never admit his 5"6 sister did that, (he's skinny as a rake and weak as anything btw, im really not as cool as that makes me sound)

omg i think id seriously lose my temper if someone kicked Maisie in the face then laughed about it! glad you threw him out xx

i just went to my brothers and he kinda stuck up for her, he said she was out of order but shes going through some stuff so its not surprising she lashes out :shock:
BUT this is the brother that majorly upset me when i was heavily pregnant with mia because adam was arguing with my sister over the phone because she took advantage of me (again).
She asked me to babysit her daughter and i did but she took the piss and was gone all night (i was 1 week late after my due date).
and my brother snatched the phone off my sister argued with adam and said to him "go fuck off with your GF to bring another fucking ugly baby into the world" :cry:
ill never forgive hm for that.
i hate my family!! so fucked up!!

REALLY?!!!! i cant believe his attitude! you did right! poor lyssa!!
Hope your throats better soon theres a lot going around! :hugs:

omg vix what a d*ck! i will never speak to my brother again after threats he said towards me and OH calling Maisie 'it' and 'that bitches kid' he cant even spell her bloody name properly x

i think we all need a group hug and chant FAMILY SUCKS!!!!

anyhoo!!!!!
shes at her bfs house now i think so shes fine.

i can start looking forward to putting my tree up on wednesday!!!!
gotta sneak to the shopping centre while adams at work tomorrow to get some litte bits that i saved!
only daft things like blue tac and sucker things!

we;re popping ours up on wed :) and my massive diet starts after xmas! i have decided!! i feel so stupid putting it off but im not dieting over xmas!!

how awful is that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back