Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep family suck!I have nothing to do with my side...x

similar here, i have no dad now and his side dont wanna know.
i hardly ever see my mum maybe once a month and i see my nana every week and thats it!

pffffffffffffftttttttttt ive got adam (even if he is a pain in the butt....still love him tho! :haha:) and my lovely beuts angels!!
dont need anyone else!
im sure ur better off too :hugs:

i don't have anything to do with my fathers
side, they'll never meet emily they're a bunch
of swearwords :growlmad:

family sucks indeed

:dohh:

im very similar. ive only just started speaking to my mum and seeing her and my aunty after 3 years. and when i say speaking i meet up with her once a fortnight so she can see maisie etc. i dont see the rest of her family and my dad died when i was young so i only have OH his fam and my dads side, bt they live miles away xx

me and my mum have a very hot and cold relationship and if im honest i dont really like my dad at all, he's said some awful things to me in the past x

I'm quite lucky. I have a small family but we all keep in touch and like eachother! I love my mum though she's the best :)

we;re popping ours up on wed :) and my massive diet starts after xmas! i have decided!! i feel so stupid putting it off but im not dieting over xmas!!

how awful is that :(

I'll join you!

nice to know im not alone! lets all move to a desert island with our own little families (OHS and kids) and live happily ever after :)

na na na na na naaaaaaaa ive seen your pic sammi!!! HEE HEE!!!
knew id end up seeing it at some point!!!

My dad can be an a-hole sometimes but mainly when hes drunk and his GF has banned him from whisky as it makes him nasty LOL

I reckon I'll have about 35lbs to lose :(! Grim.

i start a diet every year and fail after
a few weeks, i'm rubbish at diets

i don't even eat crap and i still find it
hard to lose weight :dohh:

Do you have PCOS or anything Jenny? I dont have that great a metabolism but when I start a diet i get so obsessed with it I usually do pretty well. My issue is keeping it off when I get bored after a few months :dohh:

ooooh it would be great if you guys would join me!! i need support else i just give up. i dont get pounds, but i need to lose 4 stone to get back to the size i was in the pic on the ss page. i look gross about now- i had the implant put in post pregnancy, and i gained 3 stone in the equivalent months :(

i'm 90% sure i have pcos, keep putting off
going to the docs but i have every sign under
the sun even the sexy facial hair :dohh:

the implant doesn't help me either, comes out
in about 6 months time though, wont be getting
another that's for sure :haha:

i was gaining weight so quickly- still eating the same foods etc- that they agreed to take mine out thank god x

Aw go get checked Jenny! You don't want to have to go through it all when you're ready to have buba#2.

Anyone done any christmassy things today? I havent but gaggggging to put up my tree. Cleaned under my sofa in preperation.

last new year i decided id lose weight and lost 2 stone in 3 months just going at my own pace!
still need to lose more tho.
im a 12 but wanna be a ten and need to lose 2 stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member