Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe baby blah-wagner isnt here yet you know!
ive made plans for something christmassy- the tree goes up on wednesday :)

You better not of been lifting couches in your condition lady!!!!!

last new year i decided id lose weight and lost 2 stone in 3 months just going at my own pace!
still need to lose more tho.
im a 12 but wanna be a ten and need to lose 2 stone

how did you lose it? my prob is with my schedule i cant fit in an exercise class etc the closest i get is walking the dog!

the most i've lost is a stone

i even paid to do the cambridge diet
and failed plus it was too bloody expensive

:haha:

Aw go get checked Jenny! You don't want to have to go through it all when you're ready to have buba#2.

that's true especially with the broodiness
going round lately :rofl:

they6 just take a simple blood test for starters anyway to check hormones. I had mine taken when I was TTC this one but all was well thankfully.

Aw go get checked Jenny! You don't want to have to go through it all when you're ready to have buba#2.

that's true especially with the broodiness
going round lately :rofl:

they6 just take a simple blood test for starters anyway to check hormones. I had mine taken when I was TTC this one but all was well thankfully.

hmmm might make an appointment in the
new year i don't mind needles i'm more worried
they check up your lady garden :rofl:

sammi- all i did was stop having fizzy drinks stuck to drinking water.
for snacks i had raisans or fruit ate what i usually do but put on a smaller plate, and ran half an hour a night late at night when nobody could see!! :rofl:
just little changes!

ahhh no i really need to lose weight bad. i blade that thread in GS. looked at old pics when i looked good (although at the time thought i was fat) would kill to look like that again :( xx

You can go to classes and stuff but i just bought the 'books' in CD form from ebay for like 99p!

i like slimming world when i last did it. really need to get my butt back there after xmas! xx

yeh its super easy to follow and i liked it a million times better than weight watchers

my doctors give out vouchers for slimming
world, might be worth asking yours?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member