Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a great holibob and hope your results were good?

can someone motivate me to get off my bum and go do my housework x

if i could do that i'd be able to motivate myself

sadly i've been sat on my arse all morning

:rofl:

Jen, D, C, C, C, A, C, C, B, B :D

well done!!! are you happy with them? what comes next?

ive cleaned all of upstairs! mine and OH's room has never been so tidy! and lyssa's room has had a good dust and hoover!

I am, apart from maths! & Now a-levels :lol:

well done!!! are you happy with them? what comes next?

ive cleaned all of upstairs! mine and OH's room has never been so tidy! and lyssa's room has had a good dust and hoover!

wanna come do mine?

:rofl:

OK this is what happens when you get made redundant and it rains all day - I have just spent god knows how long reading through every page of this thread - just because it's magical and wonderful and I LOVED the grotto last year and want it back too! Plus I'll have my own LO this year for Christmas which will make it even BETTER!

Wow sun flower you are a hardcore Christmas fan reading all of this lol

Welcome to the madness xx

welcome sunflower!!!!

and pffft ladies, do your own - i was houseworking to christmas tunes, so get going!!!

crw- do you know what a-levels your doing? sorry im so interested- ive jsut finished the first year of my degree :) going back on the 19th for year 2 x

Siyren what if I make a reward chart and give you stickers? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::cake:

Wooo I've just changed my ringtone to 'Holidays are coming' :rofl: how are you my christmas lovlies?xx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoxQ4Ul_DME&ob=av3e

Lol i always have Mariah All I Want For Chistmas ;)

Im good tonight! Evie is currently asleep on me and once I deposit sleeping toddler into bed im going downstairs to make a cuppa!

Anyone fancy one?

Ps back on the Christmas theme anyone know where I can get cheapo christmassy sticker books and stickers etc for a stocking filler?

I usually get ours from Asda or Tesco :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe