Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
amelie is being a poop tonight! Shes overtired and is currently in bed crying cos i turned peppa pig off :dohh: Also baby#2 is in the most uncomfortable position ever. Feels like my bump might actually explode :eek:

Glad its the weekend :)!

Amazon is really good for sticker books and the like. Also home bargains closer to christmas have cheap as chips sticker and colouring books.

I usually get ours from Asda or Tesco :flower:

Thanks chick ;)

Evie is really getting into drawing and using crayons and today she done some scribbles and loved putting stickers on it, and on me, and her, and in her mouth lol

amelie is being a poop tonight! Shes overtired and is currently in bed crying cos i turned peppa pig off :dohh: Also baby#2 is in the most uncomfortable position ever. Feels like my bump might actually explode :eek:

Glad its the weekend :)!

Amazon is really good for sticker books and the like. Also home bargains closer to christmas have cheap as chips sticker and colouring books.

Argh Peppa Pig is the bain of my life :dohh:

I'll look on Amazon, thanks ;)

Aww that is cute. My mum and dad still get me a colouring book at christmas becasue it was the one thing I asked for every year :haha: although now I give it to my children.

Blah hope Amelie settles soons and baby number 2 moves for you :flower:

Shes sleeping thank goodness :)

Not seen you posting as much Tasha :hugs: Nice to see you around again.

Hello girly wirlies!

I'm about to get into bed! I'll be on til' 10ish then I gotta sleep! I hope on my return, the grotto is open!

I got my nails done :blush: love them! Was tempted to go for the Christmas design! but i chose lacey skull effect minx :)

I want a colouring book, am I too old???

There is a thing on my android where you can put in any song and download it.xx

I havnt had my nails done for YEARS!!

DH is watching Torchwood and we just watched a gay love scene :shock:

Getting started collecting little presents for Em's advent calendar. Looking for ideas? Thought about wee hair clasps/ slides, stickers, small tubs playdough.....

These are my nails :) thought I'd share, my christmassy jammies too!

Attachments

• SDC19782.jpg
    SDC19782.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
Glad she is asleep now, thank you blah :flower:

What about tiny toy cars for the calendar, my three always loved them. :thumbup:

Oooh and love the xmas jammies - my family has a tradition where we get new Christmas jammies that we wear on Christmas eve each year :)

I bought Thomas' first Christmas present today! My Pal Scout :D

I am so excited!!

Oh and go and look in the party bag bit of tescos they have really nice things for party bags that would probably work well, like a tiny pot of blowing bubbles etc.

Getting started collecting little presents for Em's advent calendar. Looking for ideas? Thought about wee hair clasps/ slides, stickers, small tubs playdough.....

Im thinking of this too, going to put a deflated balloon in one as Evie LOVES balloons and we can have fun blowing it up and chasing it :thumbup:

They took agessss to do, but worth it! Gotta wear gloves to wash my hair though :haha:

:)

i'll have a cuppa! ive barely sat down today!
tiiiiiiiiiiiired me!
does anyone's little one have the little people noah's ark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"