Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll have a cuppa! ive barely sat down today!
tiiiiiiiiiiiired me!
does anyone's little one have the little people noah's ark?

1 cup of tea for you *presents tea*

Evie has a wooden Ark and she loves it. Its from ELC altho i do keep finding random animals around the house :dohh:

Hair bobbles, little tiny packet puzzles, bubbles, lolly pop?, tiny colour pencils, deflated balloons, stickers, play doh, butterfly clips, paper hats? :)

Those are great ideas, thanks! Emma is bubbles crazy! See, we need the grotto now. These type of things take time to get organised!!!

Paper hat is a good idea ;)

Awww i cant wait to do Evies and watch her with her special gift each morning :cloud9:

Ooooooo how about a little animal? Not a real one obviously :haha: but like a sheep or something form ELC?

Aw I want an advent calendar :lol:

im liking the idea of a reuseable advent calendar, where do people get them x

^^^ id LOVE a wooden one for Evie but the ones ive seen that i like are about £40 which is too steep for me

we;re gonna get her this one, and i'd love it if i could twist your arm to do so to!

https://shop.gosh.org/catalogue/christmas/reindeer-wooden-advent-calendar

lyssa is a patient at gosh, so the more people that buy this, the happier i will be x

I might buy that for my little brother, do you think it's ok for a boy? :)

Ooh animals. She LOVES that animal bit at the ELC and we always leave with something (llama anyone?). That is a great idea! Or some small world people. Does anywhere usually do a wee Xmas character set?

i think so! theres a santa one further down the page though if you think he'd prefer that x

we;re gonna get her this one, and i'd love it if i could twist your arm to do so to!

lyssa is a patient at gosh, so the more people that buy this, the happier i will be x

O.M.G!!!!! :shock: Sorry to be so dramatic but that is exactly what im after and at a bargain price!!!!

I said to DH i dont want to pay over £15 and most ive seen are double that price and even better that its from GOSH :dance:

Ooh animals. She LOVES that animal bit at the ELC and we always leave with something (llama anyone?). That is a great idea! Or some small world people. Does anywhere usually do a wee Xmas character set?

i think world of little people do x

O.M.G!!!!! :shock: Sorry to be so dramatic but that is exactly what im after and at a bargain price!!!!

I said to DH i dont want to pay over £15 and most ive seen are double that price and even better that its from GOSH :dance:

yay, well if you both get them thats another £24 going to gosh! im happy! we're def gonna get her one, and mainly fill it with animals i think x

:dance:

he's 4 so hopefully he'll love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe