Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo well I'm near Croydon but I'm probably the wrong side of Surrey :dohh:

can i ask why morgan was a gosh patient hun?

and heeeey ladies! lyssa is napping! this is exciting cos she never naps!!!

:happydance: at the nap!!!

I'm sending dean to the bookies to put £1 on Norwich to beat Chelsea today :rofl: get me £67 if I win!!!:rofl::rofl: xx

LOL well stranger things have happened, you never know the whole chelsea team might come down with food poisoning or something... better start deciding what you're going to spend your winnings on now!

LOL well stranger things have happened, you never know the whole chelsea team might come down with food poisoning or something... better start deciding what you're going to spend your winnings on now!

I just haven't been able to get the score 2-3 out of my head all day :rofl: I shall take all you ladies out for a drink if I win :rofl:

You best all listen to the match to witness my failure :rofl: xx

I just haven't been able to get the score 2-3 out of my head all day :rofl: I shall take all you ladies out for a drink if I win :rofl:

You best all listen to the match to witness my failure :rofl: xx

lol if it ends up being 2-3 we'll all be coming to you for betting tips in the future!!

OH is making me watch the rugby challenge cup final (we used to live in Wigan) but just checked the score and no, it's not looking too good. Still a while to go yet.

Are you getting these thunderstorms where you are? we had a MASSIVE storm about an hour ago, the thunder made the house shake!

OH is making me watch the rugby challenge cup final (we used to live in Wigan) but just checked the score and no, it's not looking too good. Still a while to go yet.

Are you getting these thunderstorms where you are? we had a MASSIVE storm about an hour ago, the thunder made the house shake!

Hope they come back in the 2nd half and score 3 goals!lol..

Nope,no thunderstorms here..the sky is starting to look black though :( x

We've had no power for 24 hours! Very angry, my fully stocked fridge and freezer is full of food that now needs binned.

eeek why no power?

im waiting for madam tids to falll asleep, i can hear her chatting away to her teddies x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back