Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks girls makes me so happy, we always give money whenever we can to there, cos we know how lucky we are that lyssa is a patient there, she gets amazing care! i'll order lyssa's as soon as i have the cash x

^^^ DH just paid for it :haha:

Ill post a xmas piccy when it arrives im so excited!

I'm buying Ty's as soon as I have money too :thumbup:

yay! does your DH like it too?
any admins that read this- would you tell me off if i started a thread with that link so it doesnt get lost?- notice my respectful asking of you, rather than just creating another xmas thread!!!!!

aww i feel all christmassy now!

Yeah he thinks they are a nice idea as we dont give Evie chocolate so this is a nice twist on it

Amelie got the little people arc 2 christmases ago and plays.with it regularly. Good buy imo.

same here, we dont like lyssa eating junk, ive always eaten too much of it, and i dont want lyssa being the same- she adores her fruit and i want to keep it that way!

Was just randomly looking in the 'forum meets' section and found out that Siyren and Harveysmum are both from Norfolk? That's cool, I grew up in Suffolk/ Norfolk and just moved back after being made redundant from my job in Lancashire. Brought my northern OH with me, he's finding it a little odd going from living near cities like Liverpool, Manchester etc to living practically in the middle of nowhere, lol

ooh hi! where abouts are you
and harveys mum i didnt realise you were near me! wherebouts are you?

^^^ jealous of you ladies so close, noone has replied to my thread in local meets yet lol

Off to bed now, got a busy day tmw but no doubt ill see you girls for XFACTOR tmw ;)

Some parts of Surrey are not too far from me :flower:

I am going to order three of the calendars I think. Morgan was a gosh patient too :thumbup:

En route to the airport, 4.57 yayyyyy bye girlies love you all :kiss:

Have fun CRWx and I forgot to reply to your earlier post, ive been to Nerja it's lovley there, ENJOY! xx

Another bad night, Evie is teething 2 molars and woke up every 45 mins sobbing poor love. I'm really looking forward to her nap as I'll get another 2 hours kip

Where's Santa grotto??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe