Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah - I think you have an excuse seeing as you have literally just had a baby lol x
I go to my parents for xmas so all i need to buy is presents which Ive finished & started my wrapping wednesday night x My mu on the other hand has loads to do lol I suppose I better give her a hand x

Vix - off to read the update now :flower: x

I can't believe how quick this year has gone...
Only seems like we had last xmas a few months back!

Oh yummy cheeses and cracker are a must!!
x

oo tesco have half price cheese boards just now. my oh bought one but its hslf eaten already! weve already eaten a whole slab of pate too :rofl:

ahh all the food we have in so far is after eights, pringles, nuts and cranberry sauce!

still need to buy famiy presents, but waiting for OH to give me some money towards them and money he owes me! :dohh:

Dannie any excuse to shop! :haha:

I seriously can't believe how many presents you have got Maisie!

Its weird writing Maisie with a S! So used to writing it was a Z!
x

ahh if it helps a bundle of them were free with my clubcard points plus boots 3 for 2 and bloomin elc 20% off codes lol!

all the boring bits left to get now!

boozy present for maisie's godfather off her and a small boozy present for SILs fiance off maisie then shes finished her gifts.

need to go get OHs laptop, waiting for the money he owes me though :dohh: then find something for SIL and order nephews ipod doc, then will put money in with SIL to get other SILs prezzie and her fiance something off us .

then its just the food and were finally done!

i blame OH always makes things last minute. i keep emailing him reminder's of my christmas list too :rofl: no doubt it will get left till xmas eve for the 4th year in a row!! xx

ahh if it helps a bundle of them were free with my clubcard points plus boots 3 for 2 and bloomin elc 20% off codes lol!

all the boring bits left to get now!

boozy present for maisie's godfather off her and a small boozy present for SILs fiance off maisie then shes finished her gifts.

need to go get OHs laptop, waiting for the money he owes me though :dohh: then find something for SIL and order nephews ipod doc, then will put money in with SIL to get other SILs prezzie and her fiance something off us .

then its just the food and were finally done!

i blame OH always makes things last minute. i keep emailing him reminder's of my christmas list too :rofl: no doubt it will get left till xmas eve for the 4th year in a row!! xx

:xmas13:
My ex used to get his mums to buy my gifts!!
and she even wrapped them! i dont think he had a clue to what i had till xmas day either!!

I am waiting till monday to order last lot then im done, but no doubt i will pick up bits still!!

I like the feeling on xmas eve when you can relax!

Not sure if its just me and Maizie xmas eve/xmas morning... or if my mum is sleeping then collecting her OH before Dinner!

x

i love xmas eve when its all done and you can relax!!

haha OH always goes shopping with his sister so she can 'guide' him what to get me :rofl: xxx

been up the dreaded loft!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG0321.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG0322.jpg

and her birthday which looks like nowt but her leapster stuff is £100.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG0323.jpg

Blah- Your got loads!!

Birthdays close to xmas are a nightmare!

Dannie Your guna love the 100s of trips up and down the stairs carrying all them presents!

My ex was useless! I don't think he ever went xmas shopping with me!!
x

wow blah she's going to love them all!

i hate our loft everything would get lost up there! x

Evening ladies :) wow blah thats some presents you have!

So peed off been waiting in all day for a delivery and it hasn't come!!soo annoyed!

I'm getting really excited!

I get to go pick my Christmas tree with Adam and supervise while my OH cuts it down :happydance:

This is the proper start to christmas for me. It just doesn't feel right till I get my tree up and presents under it no matter how much I have been doing and planning for the last few months.

eeek we put ours up on sunday im too excited! feel like a big kid! cant believe how fast its come around xx

sorry im awol girls - its deadline time.
vix did i reply to you earlier i cant remember and my phone is dead lmao! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"