Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

I didnt even realise until I saw your post then googled but it does make sense. I'm sort of on the boarder between the 2 so don't find much comfort in having dropped from the worst area for it haha
I saw in the Facebook group for ds2 year group about some of the medway schools closing and how the hoped they'd follow suit, but to be honest one of the schools literally 5 minutes from their school closed and they didn't so I doubt it'll happen.

Something tells me we won't make it to the end of term but no more cases *fingers crossed*

I’m really hoping we get to the end of term with no covid cases . Be such a shame for the kids to miss out on activities in school to ! I’m trying not to tell my girls anything incase it’s all cancelled !

I wish we had a pause button right now , how is the big day approaching so fast !

I’m really hoping we get to the end of term with no covid cases . Be such a shame for the kids to miss out on activities in school to ! I’m trying not to tell my girls anything incase it’s all cancelled !

I wish we had a pause button right now , how is the big day approaching so fast !

I hope there are no more Covid cases. Makes it hard to get excited about things because plans seem to get cancelled so easily these days

Its so strange, I'm very excited and the decorations are all up and we are watching Christmas films, and I can't wait to give them their presents and all those christmassy feelings, yet I still feel like its ages away.

It will be here before we know it. I want to enjoy the build up a bit more yet but it's going so fast!

I think it might be because we haven't done all the pre-Christmas things.
I've not been shopping with friends, I had to go to the post office yesterday and pick up some bits, the shelves are empty in so many shops and they still aren't playing Christmas music full time. I didnt notice much in the way of decorations in the shops. We haven't been to the school Christmas fayre, or any school plays. Usually the calender has something on almost every day, but this year its mostly empty. So while I'm still excited and doing as many of the build up things as we can, the stuff that makes it feel like nearly Christmas isn't on

Yes it makes it difficult to get into the festive season with so much is being cancelled!!

It's coming round so fast and I'm pretty much prepared but feels like there's something missing.

It will still be a good Christmas but I have missed all the little things leading up to it.

Good news is two negative tests in DD2s class. Phew!

Good news on the negative tests.
Yes, Christmas itself will be good, but it is like something is missing right now

What have you all got left to do/buy.
I wrapped their stocking gifts today.

I need to:

Collect an Argos parcel for my Nan
Buy two gift bags for the girls bath bits.
Food shop for mains, veg, desert

That's it! Quite happy with that x

I just need to buy a few more presents and wrap them :)

Oh wow 16 days! How did that come round so fast!!

I think it’s slowing down now but I think that’s because I’ve started getting excited about the move x

Gosh just over 2 weeks left and there have been no Christmas pageants, no shopping, no seeing Santa, no annual Christmas party, not even any cute Christmas crafts coming home. It's so depressing.

Gosh just over 2 weeks left and there have been no Christmas pageants, no shopping, no seeing Santa, no annual Christmas party, not even any cute Christmas crafts coming home. It's so depressing.

It's so sad :( I feel so sad for all that our kids have missed out on this year :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->