*Christmas day Testers!! 1 BFP!!!!

Hey ladies! I think I am Ovulating today so I will be 10 DPO on Christmas Day so I plan to take my first test then. Hoping for a Christmas BFP!

Welcome mother of 3! Hope you get your bfp!!
I'm just tired and have headaches but doubt it has anything to do with anything. I had a temp dip today so will be interesting to see what my temps do tomorrow.

The eggie is due to arrive in the uterus at 5 dpo and takes 3 days to implant. Hoping an eggie arrived :)

Oh my goodness! AF is due for me on Christmas Day as well!! Lol, we are on the exact same schedule :D I hope she doesn't show, but I'm not really feeling positive this month. No symptoms at all. Nothing except moody and tired.
In fact, I am in a terrible mood all the time, I really try to hide it but I am just grumpy & down :( I am just trying to focus on the good things that are going on - I know we are so blessed and have so much to be grateful for, so I don't know why I feel like this, but it just seems like everything SUCKS right now!! Ugh.

Well, 6 dpo! That's exciting! Can't wait until 10 dpo, I may start testing then (although I would prefer to wait till 12 dpo, we will see if I can hold out!)

Edited to Add:
Wow! How things can change in a second! Several of the things that were getting me down were resolved this afternoon!!!
-Looks like we are getting an offer on our home (we're selling & "need" to be in the new place, an hour north of here, in January)
-we got an unexpected $1200 today that was badly needed - since I way overspent on Christmas presents & stuff lol
-got my brakes done on my car by a mobile mechanic my husband met, for a quarter of the price!
-met a guy who has the name I want to name our next baby! Its unusual in our area (Axl), but the guy was from Germany so maybe not there? Hopefully, it's a sign I have my little Axl :D
-And, said guy was a (professional soccer team) scout that was at my oldest son's practice - he noticed my boy & came to talk to my husband about an all expense paid trip to Germany!!!

Wow thats really fantastic wish4baby! This is really the most wonderful time of the year! So many blessings! Hoping that you would not only be blessed with a bfp but also with your preferred gender!

I'm also having mixed feelings about this cycle as I had a temp dip and rise at 5 dpo. Some say its a bad sign some say it happens bcoz of the secondary estrogen surge. But I decided not to fuss to much over what is happening eith my temps. Its just my temps are normally very "stable" and not erratic with dips etc. Oh well.

Oh my goodness! AF is due for me on Christmas Day as well!! Lol, we are on the exact same schedule :D I hope she doesn't show, but I'm not really feeling positive this month. No symptoms at all. Nothing except moody and tired.
In fact, I am in a terrible mood all the time, I really try to hide it but I am just grumpy & down :( I am just trying to focus on the good things that are going on - I know we are so blessed and have so much to be grateful for, so I don't know why I feel like this, but it just seems like everything SUCKS right now!! Ugh.

Well, 6 dpo! That's exciting! Can't wait until 10 dpo, I may start testing then (although I would prefer to wait till 12 dpo, we will see if I can hold out!)

Edited to Add:
Wow! How things can change in a second! Several of the things that were getting me down were resolved this afternoon!!!
-Looks like we are getting an offer on our home (we're selling & "need" to be in the new place, an hour north of here, in January)
-we got an unexpected $1200 today that was badly needed - since I way overspent on Christmas presents & stuff lol
-got my brakes done on my car by a mobile mechanic my husband met, for a quarter of the price!
-met a guy who has the name I want to name our next baby! Its unusual in our area (Axl), but the guy was from Germany so maybe not there? Hopefully, it's a sign I have my little Axl :D
-And, said guy was a (professional soccer team) scout that was at my oldest son's practice - he noticed my boy & came to talk to my husband about an all expense paid trip to Germany!!!

That's Awesome :happydance: I hope the good news continues this month for you and you get your :bfp:

Thanks for the support, ladies!

Did y'all see the post with the 7 dpo BFP?! Makes me want to test so badly!!!!

J1405 - why would a dip/rise be a bad thing? I have heard it could be implantation or the second estrogen surge, but wouldn't those both be good?

Hi & welcome, country momma, good luck! I really hope you get your BFP on your 10 dpo day test!! That's when I'll probably start testing, even though I should wait until 12 dpo :D

Hey Ladies,
So this month I'm just relaxing and praying for the best, no clomid (which feels amazing as it turns me into a grinch ) I am doing opks to make sure i do o and i'm also using soft cups to make sure those swimmers stay in place. i pray we all get our Christmas miracles !!! according to opks I O in the next 1-3 days :) (lol that rymed)

So today was such a busy day at work I felt fine pretty much all day except for the soar boobs I have been having for a few days.. So on my way to pick up my DW from work I got a crazy sharp pain on the left side of my uterus.. It was enough to make me grab my side and instantly sent my right side into twinge city I was like what the heck then it did it again.. But it was crazy because it would sting i guess for like a second then it kinda tickled it felt funny i literally giggled.. I picked up DW she asked me a question and when I looked at her the same feeling I got on my left then happened on my right and I was trying to explain to her what I was feeling. Now after all the "shocking" has stopped now I'm feeling I have butterflies in my stomach.. This is NOTHING like AF I'm use to feeling at all.. I started feeling pulls on my right side of my uterus almost like it does when I O but this time once I feel the pull I can feel this feeling down my freaking leg.. OMG this is insane..

Sounds good ashNamber! Hoping that was implantation related :D

Wel wish4baby I was hoping my temps would be a bit higher today but turns out I Have another dip this morning. I kinda feel like i'm out bcoz even though temp dips do happen more often in pregnancy cycles I just feel like my temps should be rising not dipping... my temps are too low and I dont know what to think. 7dpo is more likely to be implantation but still I'm no longer hopeful unless my temp rises significantly tomorrow. Did not see the post of the 7dpo bfp.. that sounds way too early but is possible I guess.

Mrs Atole you go girl!! Catch that egg! Who know maybe it was meant to be that you are having a break from clomid and this might be your month!!

Sounds good ashNamber! Hoping that was implantation related :D

Wel wish4baby I was hoping my temps would be a bit higher today but turns out I Have another dip this morning. I kinda feel like i'm out bcoz even though temp dips do happen more often in pregnancy cycles I just feel like my temps should be rising not dipping... my temps are too low and I dont know what to think. 7dpo is more likely to be implantation but still I'm no longer hopeful unless my temp rises significantly tomorrow. Did not see the post of the 7dpo bfp.. that sounds way too early but is possible I guess.

Mrs Atole you go girl!! Catch that egg! Who know maybe it was meant to be that you are having a break from clomid and this might be your month!!

Don't count yourself out. I'm keeping my FX cross for my TWW buddy sending loads of baby :dust:

AFM: I had a huge temp dip today.. I figured the other one the other day was from a bad night sleep :shrug:.. I'm hoping after all the crazy feelings I had yesterday maybe this is my ID [-o<

Thats fantastic ashNamber!! I hope that these dips in temp will prove to be implantation!!

So... on that note.. is NO ONE caving and doing an early hpt?? :D i'm tempted I must admit!

I really thought about it.. I think I may do one in the morning IF my temp spikes back up.. :shy:

I [-o< we both get us a nice spike in temp in the am.. Is it time for bed yet :haha:

I am going to test in the AM! My husband leaves out of town tomorrow around lunchtime, and when he gets home Saturday night, my parents and brother will already be here, so maybe we can get that BFP together tomorrow AM before all that!!!

So - higher temp for me this AM! according to my chart that resulted in my littlest one - my pregnancy temps are around 98.3...my highest non-pregger temps are 98.0/98.1 and I hit 98.1 this morning!:D

On top of that, I am having an unbelievable lower back ache, all day today. Out of nowhere! It's also in my back right hip and down the back of my right leg, like sciatica (I can only imagine, never had it before)...plus very vivid dreams and woke up really nauseated throughout the night.
With my last pregnancy (baby #5) my hips hurt so bad from the beginning, my dr said with each pregnancy the ligaments & stuff around there loosen and it could get more and more painful.

Very strange, but it could be all the extra supplements causing higher progesterone and therefore more symptoms. But I will use my last FRER (with FMU tomorrow)...Fingers crossed for all of us! Can't wait to get on tomorrow and get updates!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/

I'm on cd20 & AF is due 12/23/15
I'm dying to test but it's way too soon
I'll be POAS on christmas day, I'm soooooo hopeful for my BFP!

2nd cycle ttc #1
:happydance:

That would be so awesome.. I'll probably use my $ store cheapie in the am though.. :shy:

I don't have any more cheapies!!!! Ahhhh!!! Only the FR, so it's that or nothing :(
I will take my temp as usual and decide based on that, but I am 99% sure I will test!
I keep looking at my chart and wondering, could I possibly be 11 dpo tomorrow instead of 9 dpo??? Maybe....well, at least my curiosity will be settled by testing in the AM. Then I'll be able to hold off until AF.

Yeah that's what I'm going to do as well.. If I have a nice spike.. Then I will test in the morning.. I'm not expecting a BFP seeing how ill only be 8DPO and that's SUPER early to be testing.. At least then Ill get it out my system until possibly monday..

Hi mommyatheart! Welcome! As you can see we are going into the crazy early testing phase :D you are welcome to join us!

So my temp rise ever so slightly :( and I wont be testing yet. Your symptoms sound great wishforbaby! Go for it!

So something weird happened to me last night. Dh and I bd'd and after about 10 min I had the worst lower abdominal cramps and pain that I have ever felt! I was doubled over with pain. Poor dh was so concerned i'm sure he's too scared to touch me now! Hehe. But what could that be? Had to take pain meds and after an hour it got better. Still sensitive this morning when I sit. I can feel its my ovary/uterus/cervix area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->