*Christmas day Testers!! 1 BFP!!!!

Ladies I need your thoughts....

Attachments

• 20151217_223108.jpg
    20151217_223108.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 12
It looks almost positive to me. If that's an answers test I know they look darker in person..

Well my temp jumped up a bit so I took a test and got a big old BFN. I knew I would. I told myself that before I even poas but I got it out my system until hopefully Monday all depending on my temps if they stay up I'll test.. latest "symptom" my tail bone hurts with is that about..

I am currently on 12dpo and have lower back pain only on right side, have intense heartburn, Tender Breast, Sore muscles, heightened sense of smell, nausea and increase thirst. I am hoping it will all be a good sign this time.

here is my temp chart tell me if anything looks different than it should

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php

Hi mrs atole.. thays an almost positive! Keep testing :D

Hi ellenawall88.. your link does not work? Your symptoms sound good! 12 dpo is quite far in tww.. I would have tested!! ;)

Aww sorry ashnamber. 8dpo is early. After my painful cramping experience after bd last night i'm wondering whats up. I also testef this afternoon and bfn. So think we are just too early! Your temps look good! Babydustxx

I'm sorry y'all got negatives, AshNAmber & J1405..I got a BFN too this AM (9 dpo). I knew I would, so hopefully it's out of my system!
Crazy, but.....TMI.....on the TP when I wiped, there was the slightest little bit of pink CM! Implantation????? I HOPE!!!! At least that made the BFN a little more bearable.
I may be posting less for the next week, we have family staying with us for a few days then we all will be traveling to see the rest of the family, but I will be keeping up with yalls posts & I will definitely let you know if anything changes with me!!!!

Yes definitely keep up posted.. I hope your pink CM is a good sign FX!!

I'm not to worried about the BFN I got this morning I knew before I even got out of bed to do it that was way early to get it.. I was just happy about my temp going up.. So I'm hoping that's what keeps happening.. Same symptoms I been having the last few days. light pressure/ crampy feeling but nothing to bad. My boobs continue to be super tender and had some slight pain shooting through them earlier today and my tailbone still hurts that's quite annoying :haha: and I have really watery creamy looking CM its really thin but cloudy looking like really thinned out lotion :shrug: Just waiting :coffee:

Mmmm ashnamber all those sound very promising!!
I think you might get your bfp!!

I have little to no symptoms. Just still the headaches and slight cramping today. No sore boobs like last month.. only time will tell!!

Please keep us updated wishforbaby!! X

Thanks J. It would be awesome. But still trying to not get to excited about anything.. I think if my temps stay up I'll get a little excited because all my other charts I usually take a nose dive and continue until AF shows up.. So I'll know more in the morning.. And we both know all these "symptoms" means nothing but I tell you if this is AF she's coming with vengeance..

I've been having some cramping again this morning with shooting pains in my pelvis area so hope its a good sign for me. I didnt get my 3 hours sleep before temping so my temp is a little higher than normal bit not much. Dont know how accurate it is.

My temps stay up till the day of af. Then they drop so I have no way of knowing she's coming.

I read online or on ff actually that most tests would be positive at 10 dpo... just sayin ;)

I guess you can add me to this! I'm 4dpo(well technically 5 now since its after midnight) and will be testing on Christmas eve and Christmas. good luck ladies!

I guess you can add me to this! I'm 4dpo(well technically 5 now since its after midnight) and will be testing on Christmas eve and Christmas. good luck ladies!

Hi 55comet! You are welcome to join!! Good luck for your xmas bfp!!

With my first pregnancy I got my bfp on mothers day :) it was so cool! So it would really be special if I could get my 2nd on xmas day!!

Awe J I bet that was awesome! I really hope you get your BFP for Christmas!!

I prepared myself for a temp nose dive this morning before I temped told myself it's OK there's always next month. Took my temp and it it's not huge but it went up.. I was so excited. :happydance: Tonight's temps might be slightly off it's DWs Christmas party so I know we will be out late.. just hope it doesn't mess it up to bad. :wacko:

Your temp dip is at the right time so if you dont get a bfp i'll be surprised ! Holding thumbs!!

You keep me so hopeful :hugs:
I see your temp is steady rising as well.. It would be so awesome for us both to get our BFPs and out babies birthday would be the same day :haha:

I haven't said anything since I joined in at the beginning! I'm 8dpo now so af will be due just before Christmas.

Wish4baby - I have been getting some slight red spotting too! I have only noticed it when I checked my cervix and it was mixed in cm. I'm trying to not read into it too much, cos no doubt it will be my body playing tricks. It does something new each tww so after 15 cycles I have stopped symptom spotting so much. But it's so hard to not hope it is implantation. I have 5 frers left so I might test tomorrow morning at 9dpo :)

So I got another temp dip this morning :( feeling bummed about it as i'm convinced its not a good thing.

I dreamt last night I got a bfp... and now the dip this morning.. and I must add we are at the beach on holiday and its extremely hot during the night so no idea why my temp is low this morning... unless af is coming.

So I got another temp dip this morning**feeling bummed about it as i'm convinced its not a good thing.

I dreamt last night I got a bfp... and now the dip this morning.. and I must add we are at the beach on holiday and its extremely hot during the night so no idea why my temp is low this morning... unless af is coming.

So I got another temp dip this morning**feeling bummed about it as i'm convinced its not a good thing.

hope AF stays away for you!

I haven't said anything since I joined in at the beginning! I'm 8dpo now so af will be due just before Christmas.

Wish4baby - I have been getting some slight red spotting too! I have only noticed it when I checked my cervix and it was mixed in cm. I'm trying to not read into it too much, cos no doubt it will be my body playing tricks. It does something new each tww so after 15 cycles I have stopped symptom spotting so much. But it's so hard to not hope it is implantation. I have 5 frers left so I might test tomorrow morning at 9dpo :)
hope its implantation!

Awe J I bet that was awesome! I really hope you get your BFP for Christmas!!

I prepared myself for a temp nose dive this morning before I temped told myself it's OK there's always next month. Took my temp and it it's not huge but it went up.. I was so excited. :happydance: Tonight's temps might be slightly off it's DWs Christmas party so I know we will be out late.. just hope it doesn't mess it up to bad. :wacko:
woohoo! hope it keeps going up! :happydance:

Hi 55comet! You are welcome to join!! Good luck for your xmas bfp!!

With my first pregnancy I got my bfp on mothers day :) it was so cool! So it would really be special if I could get my 2nd on xmas day!!

thanks! that would be really special!

Ugh I'm keep in my FX for you hun!!

I took my temp this morning twice. I take my temp :blush: because I sleep with my mouth open :haha: So when I took it the first time it definitely wasn't in the right spot I felt like I was stabbing me and it hurt. But I let the thermometer beep took a mental note of the 98.04 temp then did it again in the correct spot and it came out 98.24.. now that's a huge difference which one do I use?

I did the same thing this morning because I was so surprised by the temp. I also got two different temps so I took it 3 times and my first and last temp was the same (the lower one). Not sure which one you should take.. af is due soon anyway so doubt it would make much of a difference whether we are pregnant or not.

Af didnt show today :) will have to wait this one out. I'm too scared to test again.. :blush: will see what my temp does tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->