Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Dang, I know the feeling... Hope you don't have too much longer to wait, mine go regular for a bit then go away, it is so annoying!

All night long I had really sore braxton hicks, its such a headF###!
Why does our bodies do this? I honestly thought after 2 really painful ones this was it but nope....
Only 37wks and I'm behyond fed up now!

Hope you ladies are all good!! FX these next few weeks go a little faster for us xxx

I feel your annoyance, come on bodies behave.

All quiet for me but my dd has a very mucusy cough and cold so I’m happy to wait a few days for her to be on the mend before the next one comes

Good morning, ladies!

No new action for me yet either, loads of bh and even some discharge change last night but no more plug and nothing exciting. I can totally understand being fed up. I watched a video yesterday of a woman having her first birth at home with a doula and I teared up thinking about it all happening for me. Granted I'll be a in birth center but she did have a water birth, and her labor was 24 hours (not bad for a first time though). I really don't like being so emotional, but I can relate to watching her feel so sore and tired from the contractions lol. On one hand I don't wanna go through the pain but on the other I can't wait to see if this is a boy or girl and to be done with pregnancy. *sigh* hang in there ladies, we'll be done soon!

36 weeks today....waiting for them to call about an NST and a review of the c/s date....I hate waiting...

Aw Jessica I have been far more emotional since having dd I think it’s a combination of hormones and looking at things differently now there is a little one depending on me for everything. I’m getting to the scared bit too I’m not looking forward to birth

Dove fingers crossed they don’t leave you waiting to long

dove - hope you don't have to wait too much longer and get a sooner date if you're already measuring so far ahead.

MrsDuck - I had unmedicated births last time, so the pain is definitely on my mind, hopefully it'll be a bit different as I won't be hooked up to the pitocin which apparently gives you stronger pain, and I'll have the water. Watching the video, seeing the pain and remembering how it feels for those dreadful long 30 seconds of contractions (which generally are in my back and belly) ugh... I'm anxious about it all because I know how much it's going to hurt lol. I do agree with the emotional things though, I don't remember feeling this hormonal in past pregnancies, either.

Here I am chugging raspberry leaf tea, did some cleanup, and going to pop on the treadmill and see how it goes from there.

Appt is for 1 pm, PST.

Despite being super uncomfortable, I don't want them to decide to take her out early. We are currently scheduled for 2 weeks from today, which would make her 38 weeks. I know that my BP may not give them a choice, but it's frustrating that something I have zero control over can affect the outcome, y'know?

Yes, I know what you mean, I really hope you get some good news about it all. Two weeks is not long at all, either.

Has star posted any updates on the fb group?

Aw dove it’s bitter sweet. I hope you get good news

Jessica I hope you don’t have to wait much longer for baby to make an appearance and I’m sure your water birth will be different

I’ve made so many coffee mornings and lunch dates, not to mention school activities for the next couple of weeks I’m thinking at least I’ll be busy to pass the time

Star isn't in the fb group, I'm also anxiously awaiting her update on here!

Good that you'll at least be occupied, myself I'm getting a little stir crazy waiting and timing every little tightening

Well, so far, so good. Some protein in my urine, but not enough for concern yet. I have another NST, U/S and OBGYN visit on Friday, plus my regular dr on Wednesday. Sounds like I should be able to at least get one more week, FX!

Dove that’s great news yay

Star has been so active on here and now nothing, I hope everything is ok

I think she generally responded while at work, so I'm assuming she hadn't logged in or something at home yet... I'm also hoping she us doing okay!

well I had some regular contractions last night but they went away after a bit and then I went back to feeling disappointed in my body lol. I've upped my tea regimen so I assume that is why I'm having them more often. Every day i wake up and ask if today is the day.

Ahh yes she did, that’s why she didn’t really respond at the weekend, hopefully all went well and we get an update soon

Oh no Jessica it’s so frustrating, I hope the rl tea helps

I can't wait to hear from her either! Tea is helping a bit, but I'm noticing other symptoms I get close to labor like my bowels slow a little, discharge is changing (tmi) no more plug that I've seen though, and my contractions are getting stronger, just not regular yet. I'm holding out hope I go this weekend lol.

I slept okay last night, probably because it is cold here this week and I so prefer it. Tomorrow I see my midwife, she might mention having a non stress test if I go too much longer. I swear if she offers that I try Castor oil again I am turning that down haha.

Jessica, total cliche but have you tried spicy food and a bit of a baby dance? Haha...

Hope this happens soon for you xxx

I eat spicy regularly with no luck lol!

As for the baby dance, I haven't yet, dh and I both are so tired at night and he sleeps in another bed so our best chance is the weekend. As I recall it didn't do much for me last pregnancies either. Not even regular orgasms do much but give me bh for a few times afterward.

I did some exercise and now I'm just tired again lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->