Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Indeed does seem a it stubborn, I'm feeling so antsy about it too, which doesn't help. All my kids came late so I'm just hoping I don't end up being induced next week instead.

Good to stay active, it helps so much, I can't take much time on the treadmill anymore but it helps me feel better emotionally and physically lol.

I had the worst case of restless legs I've ever had in my life in bed last night, I litterally had to keep them moving, must have been all the walking yesterday but surprisingly I seem to have lots of evergy today. I've been cleaning and wrapping Christmas presents yay come on baby girl, it's the weekend, a good time to make an appearance

I hope one of us goes, at least, this weekend lol. Dd kept me up all night she was so restless for some reason.

Today I have another NST, U/S and OB Consult. They will likely be moving my c-sec date up to next week, so hopefully, I get that info today.

Good luck, dove, I'm also having an nst and u/s today... at least I'll get to see the lo one more time before they come out though :D

Hoping yours goes well and you get your date set up. Kind of can't wait to see how much your lo weighs :O

Jess - Thanks, hope today goes great, another sneak peek at LO sounds exciting.. FX something happens this weekend!!

MrsDuck - Thanks, I am almost 39 weeks now, and 1 cm dilated. Don't think LO is coming early though, lets see.. Sorry about your restless legs, I hate it when it keeps me up all night.. Fx for you and your LO!!

bdb - Huge congratulations!!

dove - Good luck today!!

Thanks Jessica

Oooh exciting, I can’t wait for both of your updates after your appointments. I hope all goes well ladies x

Thanks LadyA

We are all so close, surely at least one baby must arrive this weekend (fingers crossed)

Fingers crossed one of us at least goes this weekend, I might be a bit bias, but I'm hoping it's me because I am just so tired of being a whale LOL

Ooh Mrs Duck we may end up having our babies on the same day?
My section is planned for next Thursday. I’m so nervous... 3rd section. Really hoping my recovery goes well...

Jess, I hope it’s you too. You’ve been pregnant the longest, you’re entitled to it!!

I am getting extremely sore braxton hicks which are so depressing because I know they’re nothing or the start of anything!!!

Agreed, we’ll let you be next Jess haha

I don’t really remember having bh last pregnancy, just some tightenings but this time they feel much more like real contractions

Buttercup oooh exciting, Thursday will be here before you know it

My appointments are in 5 and 6 hours, since one is at the hospital. I will definitely update you all afterwards. Would be funny if some of you went at the same time. BH are a lot more painful this time for me too, I assume because this is #4, but sometimes I swear they're real contractions, but I know they are when they start radiating into my back, which I've had a few. I just think this little one is cozy in there.

All is well with baby, but my BP is crazy, so they've admitted me for observation...I'm already bored out of my mind....

dove - ugh, I can imagine.

My stuff went okay, won't know much about the ultrasound but I did get a few facial scenes and one profile pic.

Hi ladies!
Went into labour this morning (38+2) got to hospital at 8 and was 3cms so they took me straight down to delivery ward and then theatre and at 11:58 my little boy Archie was born!

Still feels so surreal. Like it’s a dream...

Xxx

Oh no dove, glad they are watching you though

Glad all went well Jessica and yay for getting some pics, my baby was too low to get any face shots on Wednesday

Buttercup yaaaaaaaay huge congratulations

Just got a call and I have to go have another ultrasound done because baby was so inactive during the u/s that I scored really low on muscle tone. Funny because they were moving and flipping around during the entire NST, enough to knock the bands off my belly a few times. I'll let you ladies know how it goes, I'm waiting for a call back from my mw for the appointment now.

As for the facial pic it was hard to get, as baby is far down but definitely not engaged (they never do for me until d day anyway).

I swear these extra ultrasounds cause more worry (although it’s nice to see baby) I hope all goes well Jess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->