Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

dove - me too, I've been having loads of contractions so I'm really hoping they become a bit more regular!

Sounds promising Jessica, I’ve got everything crossed for you

I wish I would go into labour. 38 weeks tomorrow and kinda hoping if I’m in pain caesarean won’t feel so scary lol.

I really hope we hear from Star soon!
Hope all went well and we get to find out what her little bundle was. Xx

I had another night of runny poos, bh and rock solid belly. Come on body stop teasing me haha

MrsDuck - BH are the worst. They really make you feel like something is happening!! I asked my mw why mine hurt when apparently they’re not meant to and she said the more children you have the more they get intense!! Boooo xx

Ah that explains why they keep feeling like proper contractions this time around and especially as they become more regular I'm sure this is it and then nothing they just stop aaaaaahhhh!

I've got another scan later on today so it will be nice to get a last book at baby before she makes her appearance into the world

Morning ladies!

Interesting to note why the bh feel more intense this time around. I'm getting them constantly the last few days it seems but they keep stopping. Not much else going on, though, told dh I was feeling anxious about it all though. I see my mw today so we'll see what she says.

Saw my dr today---blah, blah, blah, high blood pressure, be ready to go early next week....37 weeks is ok, right?

Appointment went okay, going to have an NST this Friday and then an ultrasound, which I'll schedule tomorrow.

Dove yes 37 weeks is considered full term, exciting

Jessica is it just because you are now overdue or are they concerned? Hopefully baby arrives today saves you the trouble of travelling to the hospital

afm scan and mw appointment went fine, couldn't see baby's head now coz its so low and fully engaged so just the waiting game now. Consultant said I could just phone up for a sweep if I decided I wanted one anytime from now. They are guessing baby is 7lbs 3oz from the scan. I'm so ready to go tick tock tick tock

Yeah, insurance (ugh) wants them done when you go past a certain time. They're not concerned about anything. I had it done with dd as well. Funny enough my mw is right across the road from the hospital so after I see her for the NST I will likely go to the hospital for the ultrasound. I am a little excited because I haven't seen baby since the 20 week one, but yes, I'd rather just have them instead LOL.

Eek, wonder which of us is going to go next??? I always told dh I'd go on Pearl Harbor day so maybe I'll go tomorrow, but we'll see. Had some really strong contractions yesterday, thought for sure it was the start but never had another one like it. Color me disappointed.

Haven't really posted here after entering second trimester, but always lurked to see updates from you all..

Congratulation to all Mamas who already had their baby/babies .. and best of luck to all others waiting to meet their LO ..

Aw Jessica it will be nice to see baby again and I hope you are right about Pearl Harbour Day.

Thanks LadyA and best of luck to you too

Well I've walked for hours today and my hips and groin are sore, the blasted school needed us to provide last minute stuff for the school play, I'm just hoping it starts to kick start labour

Good luck, lol, I walk all the time and nothing. But I did measure a little smaller yesterday so it might be baby is dropping down into pelvis and tmi, when I had my morning bowel movement I saw a large piece of mucus so I'm thinking it might have been some plug coming out too. I'm having immense pressure whenever I walk and by the end of the day I feel like I have to poo or pee constantly from the baby being down on my bowels and bladder. My midwife did offer to do a sweep and check yesterday but I told her I didn't think there was a point. Every other pregnancy I've stayed high and closed until well into labor, so if I do go that long I'll have her do it then. Fingers are crossed for this weekend! Last time I had that late term ultrasound I was able to see all the hair on dd head, so I imagine I might see some tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

Hopping on to check on everyone. Looks like Jessica will be next!

For those not in the Facebook group, I had my baby girl on November 20th (38w3d). She's a dream and we are all so in love with her. Now I'm just relearning what it's like having a newborn. Sleep all day and not at night. Constant nursing. But I love it so much and am trying my hardest to soak in every moment since I had my tubes tied the day after I delivered.

bdb - I did see your update, she is so cute! I'm glad you're doing well and everything is going typical newborn fashion. I'll be popping onto the fb group when I've had mine so you guys can see it (them) on there.

Well, been walking around, got down on all fours like my mw suggested to get baby to turn a little bit (they're oblique still) and got on the treadmill.

Huge congratulations bdb, Jessica did tell us you’d had your little girl but thanks for the update. I hope all went well and sounds like you are enjoying having a newborn again

Jessica sounds like you have a stubborn one in there haha I hope the all 4’s help. I normally walk the school run so I’ve kept active but today it was litterally hours of constant walking aaagh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->