Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Yeah, I agree about the worry, mw didn't even seem concerned more annoyed that they want to do another one. Can't wait to hear back and see how it goes, I'm anxiously waiting by the phone now for more info.:shock:

They won’t do it today or tomorrow will they with it being the weekend so hopefully you have baby before Monday

Yeah they want it done right away, I had to call them and the tech is gone so I have to wait until they are back and they'll call me apparently. What a joke. This hospital is like an hour and a half away so I have to do serious planning to go and get it done.

Omg what a nightmare, take your hospital bag with you just in case

I thought that same thing about taking the bag. Finally got a call back and I can go in whenever. Suits me, I'm gonna get my Costco trip in there as well lol.

Haha I don’t blame you, at least you can make use of the long drive. I hope all goes well x

Everything went just fine, scan took about ten minutes, and at least I got to see baby again!

Yay glad all went ok and you got to see baby, hope you enjoyed your shopping trip too haha

It was not bad at all, thanks! I also had lots of strong bh last night and enough to get my bowels going. I am so hoping labor goes soon for me, ugh. Wonder how dove is getting on?

Yes doves gone quiet

I did too, I keep thinking this is it then it all stops by morning aaaagh!

Hi ladies....still at the hospital, I think I'll be here until baby comes. Not sure at this point if that will be before my original c-sec date or not (17th). Baby is doing great. Other than high bp, I'm fine, but bored out of my mind....

Aw you poor thing and I bet you you just want baby here NOW!!!

Baby is totally fine, I'd rather she cook a little longer, and make 38 weeks. I begged them to let me go. They are going to repeat bloodwork and do an ultrasound tomorrow. Then it'll be up to the OB. Keep your fingers crossed for me, ladies!!

Ugh dove, I'm glad you're okay but sorry you are stuck in the hospital, I'd be going nuts as well. Only a week left if you do end up waiting at least, hoping you get some good news from your OB. And it is good your baby is doing well. I got a perfect score for my second ultrasound so now I'm stuck waiting again... So tired of having a few contractions and then nothing

Mw has offered a sweep when I go see her Tuesday and then we will discuss what's next. I have until next Thursday at midnight to be able to deliver out of hospital, so keep everything crossed I do not make it to then. Ladies, I am so tired of feeling like a beached whale, lol.

Jess I’ve got everything crossed you get your out of hospital birth, I’m amazed they haven’t already given you a sweep being more than a week over already

Glad everything is good with baby dove, I hope your on lets you go home, I’d be going crazy in there too

Jessica--take the sweep!!! If you are up to it, sex is supposed to help soften the cervix!!

Congratulations to all the ladies who’ve had their babies!!

Any day now for the ladies still waiting, hang in there girls it won’t be much longer!

Afm, just a quick update. At exactly 2 weeks old we got to bring Maryam back home. We had a go with the nursing staff after discovering that our baby was being given cold breastmilk and that they weren’t bothering with letting her have a half hour to finish her bottles. They’d give her two minutes and then dump the rest down her feeding tube. So after going down there throats we were given our daughter and she is doing so well at home. We’ve now all been home for just over a week and we are so happy. We now feel complete having all our kids with us.

Thanks ladies, I was offered a sweep at my last appointment but I said not yet, as in the past when I've had one done I've always been really high and it didn't do anything, so this time I decided to wait a few more days first. For some reason my cervix likes to stay really high until well into labor. I've also been offered the castor oil cocktail, lol. I haven't really decided on that at last time it made my water break and gave me diarrhea during labor :S.

Sushai I'm so glad you're all home and doing well, that is amazing news! Hang in there with the feeding. I hope you are recovering well and feeling back to your usual self by now.

as for me, went out tree shopping (they're grown and sold all around here so there are a lot of options) and couldn't find the right tree. We did do some decorating here at home instead, kids managed to get garland all over the house too LOL. I'm so tired and sore in my back, like baby is going lower, I hope. I've been having lots of strong contractions all night as well. Fingers crossed! Also tried the baby dance and it did nothing but maybe knock some mucous plug loose.

Jessica I hope the baby dancing helps, yuck the thought of the castor oil potion I don’t think I could bring myself to try that. Sorry you couldn’t find the tree but glad the kids enjoyed decorating the house

Sushai sorry you’ve had issues with the hospital but I’m so pleased you are all home together now and things are going well

Dove any news? Can you go home?

so...tired...of...feeling....huge. Ugh

I had really strong contractions for a bit *again* last night and then they taper off when I go to sleep. I'm hoping the sweep does the trick for this pregnancy tomorrow, and for the castor oil, I'm getting desperate, I might try it once. I'll see how it goes tomorrow at my appointment and then make a final decision. Dove, I hope you got some good news and can go home soon, I'd be going crazy in the hospital as well :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->