Christmas Eve + 2WW + Wine = ?

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I think it's OK. What do you think? DH got me 2 bottles, not that I plan on drinking all of it! Booze will sit in my kitchen forever before I touch it, going to a bar on the other hand.... well, let's just say I've been told that I am very entertaining. :haha::blush:

Yeah, I am. Last time round I knocked it on the head the moment I knew I was pregnant. x

ha ha - she gave up as soon as she found out she was preggo!!!

i agree - go for it, i would never drink whilst pregnant but there are no gaurantee's at this stage are there, i refuse to put my social life on hold forever

I've never drank while pregnant! Nope! I looked at the bottle and it's like 5% real booze, sparkling wine thing.

Thanks for the translation hun!

oh it's so yummy! Sparkling peach/orange flavored wine!

My thoughts echoed here. Had three glasses of very nice red- the whole day- didn't start till dinner was on around 6pm. I'm in the tww and normally don't drink a drop. But now feeling guilty- am 6dpo- :-(

My thoughts echoed here. Had three glasses of very nice red- the whole day- didn't start till dinner was on around 6pm. I'm in the tww and normally don't drink a drop. But now feeling guilty- am 6dpo- :-(

Same Minimin :wacko: had three glasses of punch yesterday and im 3DPO but I've decided that its a special time of the year and i had a wonderful time so I'm refusing to feel guilty.

But.. I've had cramps for 4 days now they wont go away, I'm tired, emotional, hot etc and I'm thinking maybe i shouldn't have had punch because i might actually be pregnant, even though its way too early to tell.

I had what I would equate to 2 glasses between last nigh and today and was feeling a bit guilty too but I'm 10 dpo and no signs so I'm thinking I'm out anyways.

It is such a shame we are feeling guilty! I enjoyed myself but today I am wondering if I am and what could be the consequences of it. It would be nice to know either way so we are not worrying!
Well back to green tea and sparkling water for me. I dont think NY will be too bad so I should be ok with yesterday. Lost of :dust: to all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->