Christmas Eve balloon launch - add your angels.

I THINK the vid is working now - it is still saying processing, but it is working for me.

Hope SO much you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_uKcVnHz6E

Katie babe you could never ever let us down the video is beautiful your very talented I have tears building up just watching in just in my throat and the pics are beautiful too :cry: thankyou so much babe love the writing in the sand :cloud9: you look so happy considering :kiss: :hugs: hope your ok darling love ya xxxxx

ps if you type balloon launch into you tube it comes up as well xxxx

WOWOWOW! :thumbup: this is SO BEAUTIFUL :cry: :flower: I can't thank u enough! The video was wonderfully made - and it made me SOB :cry: it was so touching!! I almost felt like all our babies were grown up and flying away with the balloons, now I'm having separation anxiety :laugh2: really it was a beautiful thing, and you and your OH deserve all the love in the world for doing this for us :hugs: Loved the photos too - and the writing in the sand, so unexpected and hopeful :flow: I've saved a bunch of the pix and am specifically printing out a photo of the balloons with a clear shot of Justice's name to put in her scrapbook. :cry: :hugs: thanks again!!

and lol the story about the lanterns is so cute! like you said, those are our mischievous little ones playing games :hugs:

*edit* I've just ordered about 22 prints and am having them delivered so I can put them in a little photo album! :) it is so special what you've done and I will cherish it!

OMG....That was absolutely beautiful!! You are so sweet to do this for us...when I saw Baby Byrd on the balloon, it really hit me hard. I can't say thank you enough. :hugs:

The videos beautiful. Thankyou :)

As for the pictures - my OH's laptop is gay, and wont load some pages, photbucket happens to be one so i'll have to wait till monday when i'm home :(

xxxx

I'm so so glad you liked it girls. I was worried I wouldn't do your bubbas justice. Thanks for sharing them with me and I will pop the lantern piccis up sometime in the next few days :hugs:

This was such a wonderful, selfless thing to do darling and I know how much it meant to us Angel mummys.

Thank you so much.

Kisses for all the angels xxx

omg how beautiful i am in floods of tears again, thank you sooooooooooo much again hun i think you and your oh are 2 amazing people xxxxxx

thank you

saw my bubbas again on the vid...gave all angels a kissy and a wave :)

hoping oh will arrive tonight i can show him...but thanks from us both! Your someone special :)

cried my eyes out watching it, far too many names thanks sooooo much it was beautiful :hugs: xx

drazic and your OH thank so much, your video was so touching it had me in tears. :cry:

maria xx

Thanks so much you two, it was beautiful and Katie the vid's perfect - great choice of song too. The close-up of you looking down at the balloons makes me cry.

Much love xxx

I was worried that close up looked really orcestrated and posed, it was just a snap OH took! No diva here! :rofl: I am over the moon you all like it. So chuffed :hugs:

Just watched the youtube vid. You are amazing cant thank you enough for what you've done. Your such a lovely person for doing this. seen my babys name on a gold balloon on the pics in photo bucket. Thank you.xxx

I was worried that close up looked really orcestrated and posed, it was just a snap OH took! No diva here! :rofl: I am over the moon you all like it. So chuffed :hugs:

lol, aw!! that was one of my favorite pictures, it was so touching! :cry:

That was beautiful, thank you so much! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->