Christmas Eve balloon launch - add your angels.

they look great -thanks for doing this for us allxxx

They look fab Drazic thank you so much for doing this its the most thoughtfull thing ever :) sending love and best wishes to u this christmas x x x lov caz x x x

i just want to say thank you so much.. also i told oh what u did and he got abit emotional and wanted me to tell you thanks so much from him too... and hes sorry for everyones losses... :hugs:

Wiggy - I am sorry darling, the balloons have gone but I am going to do a yellow, blue and red lantern tonight and I will have all the babes, including yours in my heart when I do. :hugs:

Went well girls, was ready windy and cold! I got as good photos as I could and OH filmed so we will do the lanterns at midnight then upload all the piccis and do a youtube vid of the balloons and lanterns too if that doesn't sound lame? It was really beautiful, and all the balloons went together. Thank you for sharing your angels with me. Loads of hugs :hugs:

https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/kandettc/100_8514.jpg

Sneaky picci :)

awww sounds wonderful!! can't wait to see more pics and video! thank u again :hugs:

aww the balloons are lovely, thanks so much for doing this for us :)

ps...does anyone else see orbs in the pic of the balloons floating away...or is it just snowing?!

thanks so much hun :hugs: they look beautiful :cry:

i see them hun they cud be snow or rain... :shrug:

ps...does anyone else see orbs in the pic of the balloons floating away...or is it just snowing?!

Blimey, I hadn't noticed them. It wasn't raining or snowing, and there were no lights near where we were. Wow :cry:

Thank you xxx

the orbs are really clear- our angels are with us always xx

Awww katie thank you sooo much for this, i saw rowans name on the balloon and i just welled up thank you so much, i got a paper lantern and im going to send it up at midnight for everyones angels and light a candle :hugs: xx

Thank you so much Katie... I see her name. Also found myself looking for the angels I feel I've become an extra guardian to this past couple of weeks - Charlie, Lily, Smidge's Ruby to name just a few.

Thinking of you all and your angels tonight. Looking forward to seeing in 2010 where the RMC referrals will produce some answers, the TTCers will get that sticky, healthy BFP and the WTTers make the most of having a poor diet, lots to drink and late nights on the tiles while they can! Big kisses and much love to you mummies and fluttery kisses to the angels xxx

thanks Katie - what a special person you are doing that for all our angel babies xx

Can't find the words so I'll just say a simple "thank you" XXX

Thank you so much Drazic (and your OH) for doing this.

Our angels will be up there watching over us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->