Christmas Eve balloon launch - add your angels.

Hi, do you think you could put 2 more names on for the babies i lost this year - Rocky Donald & Ruby Donald

many thanks and what a beautiful idea x

No drazic thats fine, it gives me peace that my angel lily will be playing with the babys of all you amazing women. I know she's happy. And i will still get one framed of the one big balloon. My oh doesn't want to dwell on it which is why i think he might not want to do it. He just wants to move on. But no i like your idea more, i know they're all together then :) xxxxx

I'm really glad you like it darling. I will try and get some 'action shots' but I will make sure to take piccis of the balloons in the house too so I get some decent ones. :hugs:

New angels added :hugs:

i think its nicer for all the angels to go on one list together.
plus i'd think it would be slightly hard to transport, like drazic said, over 50 ballons!!

i love the whole idea, and i too will frame a piccy of it. :) really thankful of all this, i couldn;t really get to a nice place to release a balloon myself as i dont drive, so thanks again!! :)

No problem sweetheart, I am glad you are all so pleased about it. Will take loads of piccis before we go to the beach - we don't drive but it's only a 15 min walk and then set them off there.

One question to everyone though - on the group they are saying midnight. Would it be a better idea for me to do it during the day to try and get some better piccis, or at night? I was thinking about maybe releasing the balloons during the day, then the lanterns at night? Not sure what everyone would prefer. :hugs:

That sounds like a good idea, balloons during daylight so they can be seen properly and lanterns at night so they glow, and stand out and then the angels have lights following them so they don't get lost on their way up there xxxx

if it was me, i'd do it at night as i love the beach at night, so quiet and peacefull.
but i dont suppose it matters, whatever your happy with :)

I'd do the balloons in the day and the lanterns at night. Thanks again for doing this.

Well to say that one in four pregnancys end in miscarriage, the amount of angels that are on the balloon launch really makes me wonder if there statistics are wrong...

Thanks girls,

Lotty - since miscarrying, I have heard everything from 1 in 6, to 1 in 3. And that doesn't include women who have early miscarriages and never even knew, or people who hadn't had medically confirmed pregnancies. Terrifying.

:hugs:

its just so terrifying - and i've read the more miscarriages you've had the greater chance of further miscarriages - I've had 3 now - so just wonder what my chances are!!!

Thanks again Drazic. Agree with not doing too many balloons (even today I'm trying to be just a little eco)

I love the thought of all our angels going on their journey together. I'll be sending up a chinese lantern a day or two before to light the way for them.

xx

I think that if you have even one miscarriage they should monitor you so carefully when you fall pregnant again. Because in a normal world, if your fit and healthy there is no reason why you should miscarry.

It bugs me that you have to go through the pain of THREE mc to even be considered for tests xxxx

Draz, can you let us know where on Facebook this is happening? I'm looking for some support groups to join as an angel mummy x

God I am so hormonal again - just read the thread again, saw the names and started blubbing.:cry:

I am going to go and take some rubbish up to the tip and pull my socks up. I am an emotional mess today lol.

Thanks Drazic for doing this - its brilliant x x

God I am so hormonal again - just read the thread again, saw the names and started blubbing.:cry:

I am going to go and take some rubbish up to the tip and pull my socks up. I am an emotional mess today lol.

Thanks Drazic for doing this - its brilliant x x

KittyKatBabe - its ok to have an emotional day - just let it all out - you'll only feel worse if you bottle it all up -just take one day at a time xx

Huge :hugs: Kittykat, PM me if you want a chat. It is pretty shocking isn't it? All those names, knowing it's a tiny percentage of all the little angels out there :cry:

I agree with you lotty, it is terrible. Unofficially, this is my second miscarriage - but because with the first I was young and niave and didn't get it medically confirmed, they won't consider it as such. I thought I was 10 weeks with the first, but now having got through this with Edan I realise I was probably much, much earlier - and just down to irregular cycles.

Smidgen - 3? Huge hugs darling :hugs: I think the odds stay the same until you are diagnosed with issues with recurrant miscarriage, but then at least trying to find a silver lining, you will get help and support. :hugs:

Draz, can you let us know where on Facebook this is happening? I'm looking for some support groups to join as an angel mummy x

Here you go hunny, here is the event and some groups I have added;

The balloon party
The rememberance tree
Pregnancy loss rememberance and support
Miscarriage awareness
Miscarriage, stillbirth and infant loss support
Gone too soon
Couples dealing with miscarriage

Can you add Angel Robson please :hugs:

6 years, 3 days since I said goodbye.

I agree it is heartbreaking to see that list of angels names. For me though, it makes me feel like I am not alone in the journey. I feel so alone with this in RL. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->