Christmas eve. What do you eat?

We're at mums this yr so no idea. I might suggest picking up a chippy on the way home from shopping. I've had some serious cravings! If we were home it would prob be Chinese

We are going to be ordering out for food but not sure what yet. Either that or we are going to have fun making homemade pizza, since its fun and easy. Especially if you buy the fresh made dough from the grocery store with no preservatives added. It saves a lot of time.

I may make a slow cooker stew not sure.

I may make a slow cooker stew not sure.

I love slow cooked food <3. Gave me an idea, I might make something as well!
Like yummy Italian beef Brisket.

Going to do a mini buffet at the kids request

we usually have snack foods, crackers and cheese pickles ect

Fish of some sort, then cheese and crackers after the kids are asleep and a glass of port :)

We'll be having a traditional Finnish Christmas dinner of roast ham, carrot casserole, swede casserole, meatballs, Brussels sprouts cooked with bacon in cream, smoked salmon etc! It will be my first year cooking this so hopefully it will all go well!

We have a picnic on the living room floor lol like party food type stuff

Our tradition is going to a pizza place nearby

Another chinese takeaway here. Really like the idea of a little buffet but we go to my mother in laws so not up to me

We didn't have a takeaway in the end, I just had a cheese and onion pasty.

We had Chinese takeaway last night instead. We are going to the in laws shortly for pork cobs because apparently mil has got way too much food :haha:

We had Indian takeaway last night, so hubby has made some homemade pizzas for tea tonight

We're having M&S buffet party food. I like the sound of a Chinese take away though!

Change of plans. Thomas has fallen asleep really early so I can't be bothered to put party food in the oven. I've ordered papa johns :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->