Christmas Shopping Addict Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a trip to the Disney Store today!! :happydance: An hour drive but so worth it. I'm so excited its sad.

Today i ordered 2 cases for ds1's tablet, and reserved my brothers present and xbox live for ds1 in argos to be picked up tomorrow.
Pay day friday cant wait to finish everything off had planned on having it all finished before Dec but funds didnt allow so am def going on Saturday and finishing everything off and will make a start on the big xmas food shop aswell fill the freezer and buy tins of sweets and biscuits and get some drink in.

Its pay day for me today. I probably can't afford to spend much - but I will probably spend it all :rofl: xx

Just some nice wrapping paper for my parents/MIL/FIL/SIL today :)

Brought a bunch of books from the book people for LO with money his great grandad gave him x

Had to buy more wrapping paper today... I have no idea why I didn't originally buy lots of it... I have to keep sending the DH to the shop and he only comes back with one or two rolls.

Got a plush Mickey Mouse, Mickey bowl, Dalmation slippers, a wine art painting for OH's uncle, a basket and chocolates for my parents' hamper, icicle lights for the window, and LO's kitchen

I actually finished my Christmas shopping and i feel so sad that I'm going to add more things to my list - I don't like being finished :(

I got 2 dvds and a cd for OH, a bottle of Hendricks Gin for Auntie's OH, A L'Occitane gift set for Auntie. And I'm done.

Siggghhhh xxx

Ive just ordered the last of my presents :D

StepS..Nike Trainers
LO..Matching Nike Trainers ^^

I bought most of Ivy's presents now, so excited to see her open them :)

-A Brio train set with an extra thomas the tank engine toy
-A wooden kid's magnifying glass
-A kids picture atlas, I had the same one when I was a kid and I was OBSESSED with it!
-A Where's Wally? book
-Wooden alphabet fridge magnets
-Magnetic wooden bear 'dress up' puzzle
-A jungle jigsaw puzzle

Want to buy her a few bath toys and a few little stocking presents now and then I'm done. She has 5 aunts, an uncle and 2 sets of grandparents who love to spoil her so she isn't going to be short of gifts!

Today i bought:

2 Xmas tops for LO
Lego Creator Pudsey Bear for StepD & StepS each
Book for StepD
Littlest Pet Shop Mystery Bag for StepD
Calender for Mum

Today I had delivered dd penguin torch, her personalised Christmas Eve bag and snowman and Father Christmas DVD for Christmas Eve bag

Yesterday I got Kaiden done pjs, Hollie and Jackson some docks and OH done boxers, socks and aftershave set.

Today I got my dad an Umbro gift set and famous grouse mug with fudge. Step mum a box of thortons and mango body set. And my nephew some pjs.

Also got Hollie and jacksons stockings

The last couple of days I've gotten:

-Two sweaters for my SIL
-Two Sweaters for me from Santa :haha:
-Batman Rises Blu-ray for in-laws
-Hollywood Cinema Collection of 60 movies for in-laws
-Popcorn for the movie hamper
-Bows and tags for wrapping
-DC Heroes Police Car and Batman for Colin :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread