Christmas soap spoiler thread!!!

DanielleM

Reaction score
The storylines are always amazing on the soaps at Christmas, but so far all I have heard is that Fat Pat dies at Christmas.

Share all of your soap storyline spoilers here for the festive period!!

Tamwar gets severely disfigured in a fire on Christmas day

Tam gets injuired & fat pat dies in a fire in the vic.. Only soap i watch! Lol x

Apparently I read in the paper today that Heather gets mudered in the New Year!!!

Here is the link

https://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/...-a-shocking-murder-storyline-115875-23555418/

The artical wint show up maybe its just because im on my phone. X

Noooooo Tam is so cute :( is it because of that dickhead doctor? (I forgot his name)

I thought Pat died of a heart attack after learning she has cancer?

Heather murdered?! Jeez...

I heard that Heather gets murdered too, apparently it going to be another who done it, also yusef dies in the fire.

In Corrie I read that Peter falls off the wagon and plans to leave Leanne for Carla but is unable to go through with it. :)

Oh I read that Carla and Peter do actually get together!

^^ I really hope they do, Im so fed up of Leanne, all she does is moan, and I love Carla :thumbup:

i heard pat dies in her sleep on xmas day/night

I read about Tamwar on Yahoo. I heard Pat dies from some sort of cancer after telling everyone in the Vic

Another fire in the vic? How boring! They've just done that not so long ago with Stacey and Lily.

I heard that Tanya dies from her cancer :shrug:

If thats the case (the Pat thing), I can safely say i'll be skipping Eastenders on Christmas Day. How depressing!

God Eastenders does sound very depressing this Christmas.....oh wait I think it is tradition :haha:

Yeah let's not forget how depressing Eastenders is EVERY Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->