Christmas thread when?

Helloooooo!!!!
I don't think ive logged in all year but im back and itching for the grotto!!
I spotted Matalan had put all their Christmas things online today and the first thing I thought was "I need to go tell the grotto!" haha!!
Hope it opens really soon, im so excited this year x

Hi Kirsty. How exciting about Christmas things already. I'm already thinking about the food haha

Hi kirsty, that's super exciting. I keep looking on wilko so I can check there wrapping paper but nothing so far. Gonna have a scoot on matalan now woohoo

X

Ah I just tried to get on it but it's got a countdown timer on mines boooo. :xmas13:

X had a look at the range stuff aswell

DD1 who is always roasting says this morning mummy it’s freezing !! Winter is for sure on the way !

I’ve been looking at some Xmas crafts for myself and the girls to make . I really want to do a photo Christmas card of them all this year . Going to make some updates salt dough decorations of their hands too !

Hello :xmas12:

Does anyone know if there is usually a next sale coming up this time of year?

DD1 who is always roasting says this morning mummy it’s freezing !! Winter is for sure on the way !

I’ve been looking at some Xmas crafts for myself and the girls to make . I really want to do a photo Christmas card of them all this year . Going to make some updates salt dough decorations of their hands too !
Love a photo Christmas card!

I went into Poundland today and saw they had a few bits of Christmas stuff out.

Since my pay day on December 31st last year I've been putting £20 in a money wallet for all the kids I need to buy for and I'm done saving the money now, just need to buy DS, my mum and my nan. Can't wait!

Peppa Pig Wooden Playhouse - Peppa Pig UK

I think this might be Niko's main Christmas present this year.
I cant really justify spending £100 on essentially a bit of wood! But I think he will get hours of play out of it, Rio too actually as they pretend play together a lot.

Peppa Pig Wooden Playhouse - Peppa Pig UK

I think this might be Niko's main Christmas present this year.
I cant really justify spending £100 on essentially a bit of wood! But I think he will get hours of play out of it, Rio too actually as they pretend play together a lot.
This looks brilliant doesn't it! I wish they'd had that around when my two were into Peppa Pig!

This looks brilliant doesn't it! I wish they'd had that around when my two were into Peppa Pig!

It does look good, id be happier at about £50-£60 though lol.
It's big but not huge too looking at dimensions so will fit nicely at the end of Niko's toddler bed and not take up a lot of space.

I've got no idea what to buy Rio this year though!!

It does look good, id be happier at about £50-£60 though lol.
It's big but not huge too looking at dimensions so will fit nicely at the end of Niko's toddler bed and not take up a lot of space.

I've got no idea what to buy Rio this year though!!
Agreed! The prices of things these days are CRAZY.

Ohhh that looks fab Kirsty !

I’m struggling with a “main “ present for the girls . They have an Xbox , ipads . Don’t really fancy bikes as I have nowhere to store them ! They have already started saying some bits on bobs that I’ve made a note of.

DS will probably just get clothes and maybe a baby walker / jumperoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->