Christmas thread when?

DS was 11months for his first Christmas and we got him a wooden train where you stack all the blocks into it. He also got a toot toot pick up truck from someone which he loves.

I started my shopping the other day. I got a Christmas t shirt for me in the sale at miss selfridge and some stocking fillers for the kids. I’m determined to get ahead this year. I normally end up doing it all in December in a rush.

I saw advent calenders on sale the other day!

Apparently mince pies are out in asda already. They don't have Christmas dates yet obviously, but if anyone fancies getting in the spirit haha

I'm a sucker for a mince pie all year round lol! Last year the kids wanted to leave cake for Santa instead of mince pies, I had to act fast on that one, because I'm the one to eat them hahaha

Has to be the mr Kipling ones or I think the Tesco finest ones I think were amazing! I'm not a snob, but I am when it comes to mince pies, cheapy ones are not worth it for me lol! Hoping mum makes homemade ones this year, now they are something else

Ooh I love homemade ones. Never made them myself but they are yum :)

I might see if I can convince ds3 to make some this year. He doesn't actually eat them though so I'm not sure he'll agree.
I like the Asda ones, I find they have a good pastry to mince ratio and the pastry isn't too dry. I did try a nice selection of Kipling ones last year though that had 2 each of 3 different flavours, including ones with orange and cranberry.

Oo love a warm mince pie with a small scoop of ice cream ... ohh yummy

I'm here and ready for the grotto to open! :xmas3: We're going to Orlando in May so it'll be a smaller Christmas this year. My oldest has already written her list but guessing there may be a few revisions before the big day :rolleyes:

I'm here and ready for the grotto to open! :xmas3: We're going to Orlando in May so it'll be a smaller Christmas this year. My oldest has already written her list but guessing there may be a few revisions before the big day :rolleyes:
:haha: some of mine have started with ideas

We are going next August so will also be a smaller Christmas for us too. I’m thinking about doing a reveal for their ‘main thing’

Pastry to mince ratio :haha:
Mince pie maths!
I think I’m the only person in the world who doesn’t like them

My Studio 24 book just arrived. I basically only use them for wrapping paper these days. But it still means Christmas is on the way when that drops through the door

I was just going to sit and have a flick through while DS3 watches Walking With Dinosaurs, then realised DH and DS4 will be home in about 20 minutes. I'll just have to go straight to the paper and leave the rest for later.

We are going next August so will also be a smaller Christmas for us too. I’m thinking about doing a reveal for their ‘main thing’

Good idea :) I've seen some great reveals online but already spilled the beans to mine, just got too excited! :dance: I'm going to do holiday related stocking fillers/small presents though I think, got some minnie ears, socks etc already.

Oh I hope my studio book comes soon! Love their Christmas bits. Need to order a personalised tree dec for the new baby as I only just ordered the 4 of us one each last year :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->