Christmas tree themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louise73

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a child based tree this year with multi lights,santas,candy canes,soft decorations etc. where is the best place,also most reasonably priced please? Tia xx

My sister did this theme last year and found the cheaper shops like Wilkinson's and asda quite good (and cheap). She also went to bnq.

We have a woodland theme on our tree (squirrels, deer, owls etc)

i buy mostly from supermarkets/wilkos
our tree is a mix of baubles from when i was young like the little wooden ones my grandad brought back from russia to micky and friends disney soft toy ones to disney princess to sunderland football club haha!

Our theme is 'anything we all like' so it's a big mush mash of different things, that shouldn't go, but do because christmas always fits together:thumbup:

I always say I want a nice themed tree but we've always ended up with a mix of ornaments that have been gifted to us or bought here and there simply because we like them, not because they went with any theme in particular.

We have a red and white theme, with some silver and clear 'glass' (plastic!) in there, too. Personally, I love having it all match and look like it belongs together, but don't stress if the odd thing is out of place - we have a couple of things now which Hayden has made, and I crocheted a TARDIS to help hubby get in the Christmas spirit last year!

I tend to buy most of my decorations from the supermarkets. Sainsbury's usually have some lovely things.

I just buy anywhere I see one I like. Our tree isn't really themed but each year I always get a tree dec for each of us. I think I'm going to get Colin to pick one each year from now on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"