Chritmas

vickytoria88

Reaction score
So who's telling their family about their little bundle of joy on Christmas day? How are you going to tell them?

We're going to announce it to the aunties and uncles go be at dinner, our parents already know. I should be 15 weeks then. Not sure if were going to do anything special though.

I don't think I can make it past Thanksgiving! Two girls announced their pregnancy's at a party last weekend and I was dying to chime in! Funny thing is that I'm further along than both of them. Guess I'm just nervous since I had an early mc in April.

Anyway, at Thanksgiving, when everyone says what they are thankful for, we are going to say for a baby!

I may tell them around christmas/ new year. Will see nearer the time. x

If I can make it past thanksgiving giving family the stomach bug excuse ... Christmas. Both sets of parents are visiting our house. I bought sea shell hearts, and it's a boy and a girl lollipop in this , hawaiian necklace since were moving to hawaii 2 weeks before my due date, baby shower confetti and will put a ultrasound picture in it .

We're gonna tell our extended family when we see them during the holidays. Our immediate family knows but I wanted to be darn sure this was a sticky bean before I told the extended family. I will be 17-18 weeks around christmas so we'll see if we can keep it a secret until then!

There is a Christmas card online where you can personalise the text to have writing showing in the snow. we are going to put : "Baby (surname) is on its way!"

PS when is thanksgiving in the US? Is it a big thing like Christmas is here in the UK?

We were planning on doing it on Christmas too. We planned on buying baby rattles, wrapping them in a box and having our DD give it to each couple Christmas morening. But now hubby wants to tell his Grandma first, and Hubby's Grandma and Mom talk every couple of days if not everyday-and the family is supposed to go to his Gma's for Thanksgiving....So I don't get to do that with this one? *Darn* But, I did manage to send a "binky" to my mom through the mail with a tag signed "To Granny; Love your TURKEYS!" (I Call DD "Turkey") :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->