• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

Good luck with today's scan. I hope you have great outcomes!

Thinking of you. I hope you are just busy getting supper ready, etc.

Thinking of you! Hope everything went well today

Couldn’t see much on scan. Booked for another in a week. Bright red blood today. Accepting that this is ANOTHER miscarriage.

Good luck to all of you amazing, fantastic and supportive women! But....I think this is the end of the TTC road for me. I will likely pop in and check on you all from time to time but this is just not meant to be for me.

Oh no classic so so sorry :hugs: xx

Couldn’t see much on scan. Booked for another in a week. Bright red blood today. Accepting that this is ANOTHER miscarriage.

Good luck to all of you amazing, fantastic and supportive women! But....I think this is the end of the TTC road for me. I will likely pop in and check on you all from time to time but this is just not meant to be for me.

So sorry to hear that, I hope you find strength to continue the journey even if its not TTC. <3

I am soooo gutted for you, so so very sorry. I know there is nothing i can tell that would help you so maybe just sending you a big hug x

I&#8217;m so sorry :( praying it isn&#8217;t a miscarriage. You&#8217;re in my thoughts :hugs:

I'm so sorry classic :hugs: I hope you find better news next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"