Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

Completely agree with what’s already been said. They should know to try the wand in different positions as everyone is different for a start! Lots of people find the hb appears a little later, and also I wouldn’t use tests to go on, especially anything they use as they all vary so much. Thus far your tests have been lovely, spot on for where you are. Also, they may not become any darker from here on in because of potential hook effect.
Praying for a beautiful hb for your next scan :hugs:

Yeah NO. She seems like a dumb dumb. Haha! I think this is why they prefer to do a 7 week scan where I am at. Like PP'S mentioned heart beat may not have started yet. No worries girly! YOUR TESTS LOOK AWESOME!

They won't even do scans before 8 weeks by me, since it's more difficult to see a heartbeat before then.
Your lines look great.
Wishing you all the luck.

I had a bedside scan on a lower quality monitor @ 8 weeks exactly, I have a retroverted uterus, my midwife (definitely not an experienced sonographer) took forever to find my uterus and we BARELY got a glimpse of baby, didn’t do any measurements, could see the heartbeat flickering and that was that. I wouldn’t worry yet since you’re even earlier, it’s likely the machine was low quality, you’ve got a strangely positioned uterus and the provider seems completely inexperienced.

I think you should be okay, and even hopeful since you even seen the baby in that setting. Xx

She was older. Doesn’t that mean experienced? :haha:

I can’t help but feel doom and gloom. I don’t want to get false hope to feel heartbroken (again) on Wednesday when it’s no different. I did just text my OB nurse friend who is getting me in for the scan on Wednesday just to let her know what’s going on. The main reason was to avoid any awkwardness if something looks bad on Wednesday as that whole office is following my journey at this point.

I think it’s possible you may not see the hb tomorrow because you’re early on. You could be a few days behind where you think you are, and if that’s the case then it’s unlikely you will see anything for another week at least. I wouldn’t lose hope if you don’t see anything tomorrow. I hope you do see something but don’t assume the worst if you don’t. I know that will be hard because of everything you have been through, but this time has every chance of being different

Hey Lady!! So as you may recall from my other replies I got my BFP at 9-11DPO. That was 6/27. And they did blood draws that were very similar to yours.

My OB made me wait until July 23rd, and I'm so glad she did! Even though I got a BFP 2 weeks late and swore up and down I'd be 8weeks at my U/S, I was still only 7w1d! Meaning I was actually 10DPO when I got my BFP, and had I gotten the Ultrasound earlier as I had demanded, I wouldn't have seen squat cause I would have been 4-5 weeks instead of 7!

As hard as it is we must be patient, and the ladies are right you may not see a lot tomorrow either and ITS OKAY. Its normal. Its expected, especially if you O'd later or implanted differently or if the quality of the machine sucks.

I will pray that you find reassurance and peace tomorrow, but that if you don't you find strength and patience. <3

Hi ladies. I&#8217;ve started spotting but it&#8217;s weird. TMI warning if you&#8217;re squeamish

https://tinypic.com/r/2zgf961/9

Could this be from the transvaginal ultrasound? Coincidence? Because I know (or think I know) that I&#8217;m losing it? The other 2 times I miscarried it was red blood (like a period would start)

Still going to OB tomorrow. I need to know one way or the other. If not pregnant any longer....we&#8217;re done trying. I can&#8217;t keep doing this.

That def looks like old blood. Could be from the scan, dtd, could be just nothing... My losses stared with period like bleeding also.
Sill hopeful for you:hugs:

Hi ladies. I’ve started spotting but it’s weird. TMI warning if you’re squeamish

https://tinypic.com/r/2zgf961/9

Could this be from the transvaginal ultrasound? Coincidence? Because I know (or think I know) that I’m losing it? The other 2 times I miscarried it was red blood (like a period would start)

Still going to OB tomorrow. I need to know one way or the other. If not pregnant any longer....we’re done trying. I can’t keep doing this.

Looks 100% normal. I got this for both my first two pregnancies at approximately 5-6 weeks. I also get it after DTD, Pelvics, and Transvaginal U/S. I just had a pelvic yesterday and my doctor reminded me dark brown or even red blood after penetration is normal and expected.

That def looks like old blood. Could be from the scan, dtd, could be just nothing... My losses stared with period like bleeding also.

See mine too. I’ve had ZERO bleeding until the day after the scan.

And we haven’t dtd since I got the bfp. Too scared

I think it's scary, but I think you are ok. If it were me, I'd get some extra rest & put my feet up. I have had that kind of bleeding with my sch also. I don't know that you could change the outcome of anything either way, but at least you'd feel like you are doing something. I hope the time passes quickly until you see your ob. Limbo is torture.

I think it's scary, but I think you are ok. If it were me, I'd get some extra rest & put my feet up. I have had that kind of bleeding with my sch also. I don't know that you could change the outcome of anything either way, but at least you'd feel like you are doing something. I hope the time passes quickly until you see your ob. Limbo is torture.
I wish. I’ve been chilling all summer and tomorrow is the first day of school for the kiddos. My appt is at 4:00 tomorrow so I’ll get some inkling of hats going on.

It’s ridiculously cruel though

Yes super old blood and I am thinking it is just from the ultrasound and the idiot that did it :( Ugh!

You must feel awful being in limbo, I have everything crossed for the scan tomorrow. xxxx

I had LOADS of that kind of spotting and some more pink/red this pregnancy, I have had each pregnancy but this one by far the most and lasted till around 12 weeks. I recall a few transvaginal scans triggering it off, sex too with previous baby so this time we literally only DTD once until I was about 16 ish weeks! Also the progesterone pessaries could irritate me, I think you said you are using it too so if they&#8217;re pessaries going in the front door then they may be adding to it.
With my later 1st tri loss the spotting didn&#8217;t go away and just progressed into full on heavy bleeding. With each healthy baby the spotting has always stopped and started

:hugs:

That does look super old blood and probably from the T/V ultrasound and the dodgy tech. I had a tech tell me she couldn't find baby's heart at 24 weeks pregnant!! Just sending you lots of hugs and love xx

Good luck today! We're all praying for you &#10084;&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->