Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

Looks perfect that's the thing when we keep testing after the first:bfp: we stress and worry sick about stuff hope all goes well Monday xx

Honestly I think it’s bc I’m on cd 41. Our other 2 losses were at cd 41 and cd 44. I’m looking at those 2 charts and the current (not temps or anything) but it’s just around the time.

Thanks tdog! :hugs:

Passing those milestones always brings up a lot of worry.
To be fair, everyone's hcg varies and I think it would only add to any distress to compare.
I also tested daily up until my last beta on Thursday (23/24 dpo). Those FRER take a long time to really move and your levels have to be pretty high.
Praying your sweet babe is strong and that you can breathe much easier once you pass CD44 and see your LO

I found the First Response rapid result the dye was sucked away from the control line more than the FRER

I found the First Response rapid result the dye was sucked away from the control line more than the FRER

Interesting.those no longer seem to be in stores around here. Is it bad I’d probably buy one just to see? :haha:

Thanks ladies! :hugs:

I stopped testing with frer. My test line never got darker than the control.
I'm looking forward to a great update from you Monday!:flower:

Classic I think it's probably because your hcg is so high and frer is sooo sensitive that it's already showing hook effect on frer.

Hope the scan goes well today classic :) xx

Interesting.those no longer seem to be in stores around here. Is it bad I’d probably buy one just to see? :haha:

Thanks ladies! :hugs:

If my husband hadn't accidentally bought those instead of FRER I would have bought some just to try. I did with ICs, when they just weren’t getting darker and it was really annoying me I bought the less sensitive strips from the same brand to try and those were darker. Can you find them on eBay? Best of luck with your scan today :)

Cant wait to hear the news...thinking about you

I’m not feeling very positive. This was the free clinic ultrasound.
Took her 10 minutes to find ANYTHING, even my cervix! I finally said my uterus tipped to the right so she moved the wand again and said “that helped a lot!” There was my cervical stripe (or whatever), the gestational sac and a speck in there. Couldn’t see any heartbeat and she said I looked a little earlier than 6 weeks.

She also said my pregnancy test was a little fainter than she’d expected before we even went in and I burst into tears.

I give up.

ETA: my ultrasound at my OB is the day after tomorrow. She said have blood work done. I want to crawl in a hole.

Oh no hunni tbh she sounded inexperienced, and if she said you were earlier than what you thought then huge :hugs: and hopefully see something next time I no I had a early scan with ds3 and I was around 5.5 weeks and saw nothing my test was faint aswell xx

I agree with tdog, she sounded pretty inexperienced. And it's still pretty early, so hopefully your scan with your ob in a couple days will clear things up! Fx

Hi Classic,

Just to say I went for a scan with my first and measured 6+2 with no hb. The Consultant (one of the top ones in the country who all my friends try and get!) said the heart starts beating around 6+3/6+4 in most cases. It might beat a few times before then as it's firing up, but it is virtually undetectable before 6 and a half weeks. They also said I looked slightly less than I thought.

I went back a week later and measured spot on for my dates with a lovely flicker on the screen.

The thing is they are SO tiny, a fraction of a mm can mean the difference of a few days.

I know it's hard not to worry, especially after all you've been through, but I think you're going to be absolutely fine.

Big hugs xx

I wouldn’t put much merit in that place. The tech sounds like she wasn’t that smart! Plus you can’t use the darkness of a test as measure for anything! We all know that. Try to hang on until you see your real
Ob. Sending lots of support and positivity your way!

Agreeing with the other ladies, she doesn't sound like she had enough experience and I wouldn't put a lot of merit in what she shared with you. Praying for more clarity at your next scan.

Lots pf positivity for u, and virtual hugs, u will get everything fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->