Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

Yay for your doc finally being proactive! And yay for more lines. I’m praying huge for you and this bean.

I see it! I'm glad your doctor finally listened to you :)

I see those! And I LOVE your tp backdrop ;)

Hi everyone! Still plugging along. AF due today or tomorrow. I've asked hubby to bring home another FRER as it has been a couple days since I've took one. All I have are the cheapie strips each one has a positive faint line.

Is it crazy that I'm not rushing to get betas drawn? Since I have the progesterone suppositories, I feel like getting blood drawn and waiting for those numbers and getting the phone calls just stresses me out. If it's going to stick, it's going to stick and if it's not it's not because I have progesterone in place now at least. There is nothing they can give me if the hCG isn't doubling and if I'm going to start bleeding I'm going to start bleeding you know? I know this probably isn't the popular opinion, but am I crazy?

Both strips are from today. Cd 28. I know the cheapies take a while to darken up and I'm not considered late yet. But does this look reasonable?

Attachments

• IMG_5512.jpg
    IMG_5512.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 97
I say do what causes you the least amount of stress!! Can’t wait to see the frer.

I think it makes perfect sense, and the least stressful thing to do. Your lines are lovely! I'm excited for you :)

FRER within time limit. Stick baby stick

Cd 28. Period due anywhere from yesterday to the day after tomorrow but average a 28 day cycle

Attachments

• IMG_5515.jpg
    IMG_5515.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 140
Amazing progression! Praying this works out for you this time. Looking so good so far :)

Looking great yay praying for sticky one xxx

Didn’t want to read and run lovely progression on your frer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->