Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

Looking great, congratulations!

Lines have faded to almost non-existent now. Another chemical. I'm not bleeding yet but should I stop the progesterone so I will?

Thanks for being real with me and not trying to give me false hope. I know what it is. I've scheduled (requested) another appt with RE. I'm so over it. I'm ok though.

Should I stop taking the progesterone??

You know your body and seem to have been through so much hun, I would test once more to be sure then stop the meds if the test is negative. X

Ah A so frustrating! Have you tried acupuncture? I can’t remember if I asked this before.

I think you should retest once more and if still negative then stop the progesterone. This is what I usually do. Day before yesterday I had clear lines and had clear lines on ICs and another test then yesterday nothing. Today faint lines so I'm unsure. I'm going to test tomorrow with fmu and if they're fainter or completely negative then I will stop the progesterone then. I know in all likelihood it's yet another chemical, but if I don't give it another day then it will always be in the back of my mind 'what if', so if you're like that then give it another day :hugs:

Ok wth is THIS at supposed 5dpo?

Sorry it's sideways

Attachments

• IMG_5636.jpg
    IMG_5636.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 126
Looks positive to me! Are you sure you 5dpo? Try a frer? There very sensitive x

Wow!! Only way to know is to keep testing!! Are you 100% 5dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->