Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

AHH soo happy for you!!! What brand of digi did you use? I was thinking about waiting til AF was due to use mine. I just dont know if I can handle reading "not pregnant" agian.

AHH soo happy for you!!! What brand of digi did you use? I was thinking about waiting til AF was due to use mine. I just dont know if I can handle reading "not pregnant" agian.

EPT early result digital. Honestly I went to the store to grab a few brands but all they had were FRER’s, blue dye and those EPT digital so I got a box of FRER and EPT. I’m really surprised it showed up so significantly when I’m 5 days from AF.

That's amazing you are truly braver than me. I am terrified to use mine. I think I have an equate digi left over from last cycle. I am hoping the IC I use tomorrow shows positive and not just the FRER, I think that in itself will help this seem a little more real to me.

This is so exciting, after all this time. Congratulations.

One of the ladies from one of my groups had early results as strong as that, and she is having twins. Looking forward to further news. xo

You guys are awesome but I’m extremely guarded with my heart with my history. Nothing much to report. Here is this morning’s FRER (my am pee sucks especially my FMU so this was like an hour after waking?)

I did go get bloods drawn but the lab person is off today so they won’t go out till tomorrow with results on Monday. Wtf, really?

Attachments

• ABCFBA4D-C87E-45B1-A2AB-6E1BCE1E5D55.jpg
    ABCFBA4D-C87E-45B1-A2AB-6E1BCE1E5D55.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 56
It’s deffo darker fingers crossed xx

Yup....blowing money like I have it! :haha:

Attachments

• 3D4B168A-4AD4-409E-9A91-1E9F4BAB66CA.jpg
    3D4B168A-4AD4-409E-9A91-1E9F4BAB66CA.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 87
My heart is SO HAPPY for you!! That progression!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread