Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

So sorry A! I just wish everything would align for you. Sending you massive hugs.

Sigh. It’s me. I’m 2-3 days before AF should show but for some reason every year I’m at the beach happens to fall in my 2WW and it’s like tradition. I’ve been barely testing these last few years...I mean months...but bring on vacation! Ugh. So, yeah...anyone see anything?

Attachments

• 56ACD86A-149A-4E84-93DE-37476EEFF8BA.jpg
    56ACD86A-149A-4E84-93DE-37476EEFF8BA.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 132
Sigh. It’s me. I’m 2-3 days before AF should show but for some reason every year I’m at the beach happens to fall in my 2WW and it’s like tradition. I’ve been barely testing these last few years...I mean months...but bring on vacation! Ugh. So, yeah...anyone see anything?

Omgoodness! I've been thinking about you so much lately! I hope you have a wonderful vacation & a BFP too! I'm on my phone and I have conjunctivitis right now, so it's hard for me to see much on your test. I'll check back later when I can get on my computer! Good luck hun ❤

I see something faint. Got everything crossed for you :hugs:

I have just read through the whole post what a nightmare you've had, I can see something on that last test good luck hun xx

hey hun, something is catching my eye, keeping everything crossed for you x

Lol so that test was with my FMU which I know sucks but seem to stupidly try again and again and was the only one I had. Sent hubs to the (only nearby in OBX) store yesterday afternoon for more (I always get better lines in pm) while I got into the shower. 30 minutes later he comes back saying they were out of FRER so he got ........nothing :grr:

So I get in the car and go back and the ONLY 2 other tests they had were crappy 50miu sensitivity blue dye (which I of course bought both of :dohh: and no surprise both resulted in dye runs but did pacify my need to pee on a stick other than my MIL’s toothbrush. But I digress)

So guy at store told dh truck was coming last night and by the time I’d woken up he’d been back to the store bugging them to unload the palettes :haha: Says he’s going back in 30 minutes! I’ll keep you updated. :coffee:

Lol :haha: something I'd do my oh wouldn't have been bothered tbh :haha: xx

Still no FRERs! There’s a dollar tree next door. Think I should go with that?

I know I would go to the dollar tree to get tests in your situation. Your husband is so cute trying to get those tests for you! I was testing while out of town once at a hotel, out if I can, didn't bring spare free, and mine went everywhere looking for some! They can be so supportive in our testing craziness sometimes! :)

Aww sweet guy going back for you 😍 can't wait to see more sticks you've peed on!
P.s I enjoy the sentences we can say here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->