Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

Bless you, your poor arm!
Your lines look lovely!

You ladies are so supportive. Thank all of you.

For “fun,” I cracked open my 2 EPT digital (both from same box...one taken on cd 24 and one taken today, cd 28) just to see how they compared (as cbd digis always have a weird 3-4 lines. At least these were interpretable!) as well as my FRER’s from both cd 24 and today, cd28

Attachments

• 9676E65A-92DA-494D-8AF3-314E59DC78D1.jpg
    9676E65A-92DA-494D-8AF3-314E59DC78D1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 36E80CF2-A8E7-4285-8D3A-1C27A86AF1D6.jpg
    36E80CF2-A8E7-4285-8D3A-1C27A86AF1D6.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 40
Just read like all of this thread and wanted to say congrats and wish you luck!
Lines look really great :)

Your tests are looking amazing, I would say the test line is darker then the one before too :D
I’m sorry for your poor arm! Mine end up like this depending on who takes my blood. Weirdly, I find the more painful the draw, the less bruising there seems to be after

Oh my them are some impressive lines :) xx

Beautiful lines :happydance: and they are so dark for CD28! could it be multiples?

Well I just got my hcg results of a whopping 16. Now...that was taken 4 days ago and 5 days before my period is due (tomorrow) so...is that still low??

I’ve been to have my second draw done an hour ago and will get those results tomorrow. I’ve attached a pic of my FRER done the same day as the blood draw (Thursday) as well as today’s with SMU.

On another note I’m bloated and peeing every 20 minutes, occasionally dry heaving and out of breath with tender boobs.

Attachments

• C6A81EB5-F89E-486B-BC6F-5FD6C4FD9622.jpg
    C6A81EB5-F89E-486B-BC6F-5FD6C4FD9622.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 19
I don't think that's low for 5 days before you missed AF. They consider not pregnant to be anywhere from 0-5 so if you started on the low end and it takes 48 hours to double it could easily be 16 a few days after implantation. Your lines with progression are fantastic!

16 is great! Mine was only 19 @ 4w1d with this baby. My OB wasn't even concerned. My numbers doubled at more like 56+hours instead of 48 but here I am almost 35 weeks!

Your tests look fantastic! When will you get your results from this blood draw?

Thanks ladies.

Flip: tomorrow. I could have gone to the hospital for a stat draw per my OB nurse friend but that took 3 hours (the actual PROCESS took that long not the results) and I wasn’t feeling spending half my day today doing that. I’ll just wait till tomorrow.

Your lines look fantastic! My Hcg was 8 at 9dpo with one of mine. Dr was a little concerned because it was my primary not my ob. I knew things were going well because I was testing a lot & my lines were progressing.

Them number sound good hun mine was 17 with ds3 more than doubled 36 hours after them lines look amazing xx

It kid of sucks when they tell you to come in for betas FIRST INKLING of a BFP then say it’s “pretty low”

Well no shit

Well I just got my hcg results of a whopping 16. Now...that was taken 4 days ago and 5 days before my period is due (tomorrow) so...is that still low??

I’ve been to have my second draw done an hour ago and will get those results tomorrow. I’ve attached a pic of my FRER done the same day as the blood draw (Thursday) as well as today’s with SMU.

On another note I’m bloated and peeing every 20 minutes, occasionally dry heaving and out of breath with tender boobs.

Hey lady! Do you know how many DPO you were? I got my bloods drawn the 28th(1 day after my BFP, and I was 2 weeks late due to late ovulation). Which according to my ultrasound dating and me being 8w1d today I was approximately 11DPO on the day of my blood draw. And it was only 32.

So you being 5 days away from AF tells me you were approximately 9DPO? levels of 16 sound just right!! Many women dont get positives at all as early as we did. It all depends on your starting levels. (Anywhere from <1 to 5!) When you implanted (anywhere from 4DPO to 16DPO!) and your doubling time! (the average is 48 hours but can be as long as 72 hours even in viable pregnancies.)

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with levels well over 100 today!

I&#8217;ve been to have my second draw done an hour ago and will get those results tomorrow. I&#8217;ve attached a pic of my FRER done the same day as the blood draw (Thursday) as well as today&#8217;s with SMU.

On another note I&#8217;m bloated and peeing every 20 minutes, occasionally dry heaving and out of breath with tender boobs.

Hey lady! Do you know how many DPO you were? I got my bloods drawn the 28th(1 day after my BFP, and I was 2 weeks late due to late ovulation). Which according to my ultrasound dating and me being 8w1d today I was approximately 11DPO on the day of my blood draw. And it was only 32.

So you being 5 days away from AF tells me you were approximately 9DPO? levels of 16 sound just right!! Many women dont get positives at all as early as we did. It all depends on your starting levels. (Anywhere from <1 to 5!) When you implanted (anywhere from 4DPO to 16DPO!) and your doubling time! (the average is 48 hours but can be as long as 72 hours even in viable pregnancies.)

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with levels well over 100 today!
Yes it had to be about 9dpo. Thing is...I WASNT concerned. They (drs office) were just kind of ho-hum. WHILE I was there giving blood, my OB walked by and said to nurse, &#8220;is she the 16.&#8221; And nurse said yes and OB looked a bit disheartened. But then OB nurse spokeup and said it was QUITE early, due for af tomorrow, lines progressing and on progesterone for a week already to which OB got a smile on her face and said &#8220;YES! GOOD GIRL!&#8221; So that makes me feel better. Not that I was expecting levels to come back in the hundreds or anything....I just don&#8217;t like that &#8220;tone&#8221; or &#8220;look&#8221; making me momentarily question it. I think they thought I was late for AF.

It sucks bc my &#8220;new OB&#8221; referred me to a RE an hour away. As she made the referral she can&#8217;t be my OB although I ADORE her and not a huge fan of my RE&#8217;s bedside manor. Oh well...I&#8217;m high risk anyway if it sticks. Thinking I should let my RE know at this point or maybe tomorrow after I get results?

I no it's so disheartening to see and hear them say stuff in different tones of voice but chin up hun I'm here if you want to rant or talk :) :hugs: I think as said before you'll be surprised what your numbers will come back at :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->