clear blue digital????

lisa7781

Reaction score
ok so just did a clear blue digital came up not pregnant so i opened it up and saw a line all my other test people were seeing faint lines but i wasnt this is the only one where i have seen something please help is this something or nothing???????????:wacko:

I'm not an expert but I read somewhere that there are usually two faint lines for some reason, can't remember why, which is why they say don't open it because people get confused...

If you think there is something I'd take another test tomorrow. Good luck :hugs:

I think if it says not pregnant then I would probably believe in that. I dont know if it would be a false negative but then again anything is possible! The clearblue digi is usually very accurate though. Good luck!

Yeah, digital tests usually have two lines even if you're not pregnant.

the second line is affected by leutenising hormone...i will be on all digi tests...ur not supposed to crack digis open...they are upsetting if u really r not pregnant.

Hi hun yes it doesn't mean anything I'm afraid, it's explained very well here https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html

Good luck and :dust:

hey i did a digital test and it said not pregnant. i waited about a week later(3days after AF was due) and it said pregnant. wait a few days hun and see

xxx

It is not to do with how many lines but it reads the darkness of the test line to get it's result and the other is a control line. GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->