Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Hi guys

Have just started using the cbfm and everytime i put the stick in the cbfm it thinks about it for a second then switches off... I have put new batteries in???

Has anyone else had this happen??

Thanks

I think you should put new batteries. It doesn't happen with mine. I turns off only after testing.

Oh fingers crossed u get a peak!!

I have tried new batteries.. I hope im putting the stick in properly...

Try seeing the troubleshoot section in the manual. Are you putting in the stick when it requests it or right away? don't put it in right away, let it ask for a stick when you switch it on or it might turn itself off. Otherwise i have no further clue! :shrug:

Hi girls! Mind if I join? I have PCOS... & have been NTNP for 2 years, and have been actively TTC conceive for 6 months. And now I'm on Clomid. I had 1cycle on 50mg, no AF & BFN. 2nd cycle..100mg of Clomid... No AF & also bfn .... Now I'm going to start my 3rd cycle on Clomid I will take Clomid & metformin (I have PCOS) I haven't ovulated the last 2 cycles... So I'm thinking of buying a CBFM and ill try see what is going on. Hi do u ladies like it???Anyone on here have PCOS & use CBFM?
Please help me out
Babydust to all!!!! :)

Hi Baby smile

i Have PCOS but this is my first cycle using the cbfm so i won't be to much help

I am currently on cd14

cd10 - low
cd11 - high
cd12 - High
cd13 - High
cd14 - High
cd15??

people have say the monitor may take a couple of cycles before it is truly accurate but u read the cbfm is not recommended for women with pros... I'm taking the chance. i tried to temp track but i wake up at all different times for work....

I will be starting clomid in december after our fertility appointment...

my partner and i have been together 6 years and never really prevented right from the beginning so he will also have testing in december to make sure all his swimmers are ok..

Fingers crossed the cbfm works for you

!!!!!BABY DUST!!!!!

:coffee:Hi ladies, bumping this thread, hope you don't mind. I am on my 3rd cycle with the CBFM. First got peaks day 8&9 after lows then one high on day 10. Last cycle got highs from d8 until d22 then gave up. Reading other people's threads, decided to try again this month, highs since d7, now on d12. How many highs can you get before you ovulate? Should I be worrying?:shrug:

I get 2-4 highs before a peak. I had a couple of cycles where I never got a peak (or truly positive OPK), it was after I had lap&Dye/Hysteroscopy which screwed my cycle but then it gradually got back to normal. I usually back up my CBFM with OPK and get a positive OPK on my first or second peak.

if you get peak on CD8, you must have a very short cycle? 22-23 days? try backing it up with OPK and if you cant get a positive OPK or a peak for more than 2-3 cycles I would get checked (day 3 blood test). Although there are quite a few ladies here who got BFPs without ever getting a peak. CBFM does not work for everyone

Hi. I've been TTC for roughly a year now, and have been using the CBFM for the past 3 months. The first 2 months it worked great, showed me my low days and peak days and seemed right on target with my other O signs. I have a 31 day cycle and usually O on day 17.

This month I traveled out of state and brought my monitor with me (put it in my checked luggage, if that matters), and suddenly it has stopped working. It turns on and tracks my days, but didn't ask me for a test stick on day 6 like it usually does. It kept reading one bar everyday and wouldn't accept test sticks, even past my normal O date. Today it asked me for a test stick, 5 days after I likely O'd.

What's up with the monitor? Should I reset it? I don't want to lose 2 months of data if I can avoid it, but I don't know what's wrong with it. I also changed the batteries and that didn't help at all.

Has this happened to anyone here?

Hi. I've been TTC for roughly a year now, and have been using the CBFM for the past 3 months. The first 2 months it worked great, showed me my low days and peak days and seemed right on target with my other O signs. I have a 31 day cycle and usually O on day 17.

This month I traveled out of state and brought my monitor with me (put it in my checked luggage, if that matters), and suddenly it has stopped working. It turns on and tracks my days, but didn't ask me for a test stick on day 6 like it usually does. It kept reading one bar everyday and wouldn't accept test sticks, even past my normal O date. Today it asked me for a test stick, 5 days after I likely O'd.

What's up with the monitor? Should I reset it? I don't want to lose 2 months of data if I can avoid it, but I don't know what's wrong with it. I also changed the batteries and that didn't help at all.

Has this happened to anyone here?

I have been using the CBFM for the past 4 cycles (this is my fourth one). I never had this problem. did you reset it on day 1 of your cycle? try reading the troubleshoot section of the booklet or google around maybe you find someone who had the same problem.

Good luck!

Yep, I reset it on Day 1 like normal, and it's counting accurately, says day 25 now, but just started asking me for test sticks a couple of days ago, *after* I ovulated, rather than on day 6.

I did google and read the instruction booklet and no luck. I'm going to call them and see if they have any ideas, but figured I'd check here.

Yep, I reset it on Day 1 like normal, and it's counting accurately, says day 25 now, but just started asking me for test sticks a couple of days ago, *after* I ovulated, rather than on day 6.

I did google and read the instruction booklet and no luck. I'm going to call them and see if they have any ideas, but figured I'd check here.

Sorry i really have no clue :blush: try on this other link, there are some nice ladies that can help you hopefully

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-buddies/713514-cbfm-buddy.html

With the monitor. Just waiting to test in less than 2 weeks. I hae been TTC for a year now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->