Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

hi ladies how are we all doing with our monitors? :hugs: xx

cd17 of cycle 5 using the monitor, hoping for success this cycle!

I am too!! Fxd for us all! I ov late (cd 22 and I'm on cd25) this month well later than last month anyway so I now cannot live without my little white friend, I think my ov bounces around a bit so no wonder I've never had a bfp! Always missing the egg :) x

Well I accidentally dropped mine down the loo and now I think it's broken!!

Anyway, AF is due today but no sign yet. I BDed around the egg time, so am keeping everything crossed - not least so that I don't have to buy another monitor!!

Have got a stinking cold at the moment, am hoping that's a good sign...

Well I accidentally dropped mine down the loo and now I think it's broken!!

Anyway, AF is due today but no sign yet. I BDed around the egg time, so am keeping everything crossed - not least so that I don't have to buy another monitor!!

Have got a stinking cold at the moment, am hoping that's a good sign...

Ooh fxd for u lady Harriet :happydance: let's hope the witch stays away :) keep us posted! I can't believe you dropped it down the toilet lol. I know it's not really funny but it did make me chuckle I've nearly done that sooooo many times! Learnt to put the lid down! Xxx

hi i just signed up to this site a few fays ago :) i have recently got a clearblue monitor but not used it yet still waiting on a period to arrive :-\ its annoying because im so ecited to use it lol i havnt read all the comments has it worked for anyone? and what if i start my period early in the moning do i wait untill the next day to use it and set it as day one? thanks in advance :) baby dust to you all xx

hi i just signed up to this site a few fays ago :) i have recently got a clearblue monitor but not used it yet still waiting on a period to arrive :-\ its annoying because im so ecited to use it lol i havnt read all the comments has it worked for anyone? and what if i start my period early in the moning do i wait untill the next day to use it and set it as day one? thanks in advance :) baby dust to you all xx

Welcome Zoe! :hugs:

Ok so if you start your period in the morning I would set that as day 1. I'd normally set it the following day when I get spotting the day before full flow but nothing more or period starts in the evening x

Ooooh chicky, your chart is looking nice!

now i just posted on another thread (cbfm buddies) because i thought maybe my thermometer is broken :shrug: i know its different to last months and all the others i have on paper at home but im really no expert when it comes to my own! :haha: x

oh and yep ive tested lol, i know i know its only 9dpo but couldnt help myself! lol it is a bfn of course xxx

Hi Im new to this site and Im on my first month of using the CBFM....... I have a 25 day cycle, got my last af on 29/3/12 monitor showed highs from Day 6 with me peaking on Days 13 + 14 obviously a high the day after and then down to lows.... Im now on Day 26 (af was due yesterday) but that makes me only 12 DPO so im thinking maybe the monitor got it wrong? Is that possible? I had some mild cramping like a dull ache yesterday arvo which lasted until just before i went to bed and again in past hour the cramping has came back again, I did a HPT this morning and got a BFN which i was kinda expecting lol but there doesnt seem to be any sign of af coming.... cm is white with no discolouration at all . If the monitor is right with results it gave me then could yesterday have been implantation? Is it possible for implantation to occur the day af is due? Bearing in mind i was only 11dpo yesterday? x

Hi Im new to this site and Im on my first month of using the CBFM....... I have a 25 day cycle, got my last af on 29/3/12 monitor showed highs from Day 6 with me peaking on Days 13 + 14 obviously a high the day after and then down to lows.... Im now on Day 26 (af was due yesterday) but that makes me only 12 DPO so im thinking maybe the monitor got it wrong? Is that possible? I had some mild cramping like a dull ache yesterday arvo which lasted until just before i went to bed and again in past hour the cramping has came back again, I did a HPT this morning and got a BFN which i was kinda expecting lol but there doesnt seem to be any sign of af coming.... cm is white with no discolouration at all . If the monitor is right with results it gave me then could yesterday have been implantation? Is it possible for implantation to occur the day af is due? Bearing in mind i was only 11dpo yesterday? x

Hi hun from what I know inplantation can or most often occurs between 6-12 dpo! Fxd crossed :) x

Hi Chicky160 , yep thats what i was thinking aswell, just everywhere i look it talks about the TWW after implantation but as my cycle is so short id only be waiting a few days so dont know if monitor is accurate or not for my 1st cycle. Aaarrgghh im climbing the walls here, I have no idea how girls can go through this month after month lol Fxd for you too x

Hi Chicky160 , yep thats what i was thinking aswell, just everywhere i look it talks about the TWW after implantation but as my cycle is so short id only be waiting a few days so dont know if monitor is accurate or not for my 1st cycle. Aaarrgghh im climbing the walls here, I have no idea how girls can go through this month after month lol Fxd for you too x

Well it takes a cycle to get to know you :) so all you can do like us is unfortunately wait it out, and see what next cycle brings, if you get one! Good luck hun xxxx

now i just posted on another thread (cbfm buddies) because i thought maybe my thermometer is broken :shrug: i know its different to last months and all the others i have on paper at home but im really no expert when it comes to my own! :haha: x

oh and yep ive tested lol, i know i know its only 9dpo but couldnt help myself! lol it is a bfn of course xxx

I'm no expert either but it looks perfect, it's going up, little dip (implantation?), looks awesome! Have a look at mine, fairly convinced my thermometer is knacked, but then i've had 14 days of highs on my CBFM so perhaps it's my body that's knacked lol

I'm no expert either but it looks perfect, it's going up, little dip (implantation?), looks awesome! Have a look at mine, fairly convinced my thermometer is knacked, but then i've had 14 days of highs on my CBFM so perhaps it's my body that's knacked lol

Hmm I always though 5dpo was a tad early, besides it took a massive dive this morning so pretty sure I'm out. Is it your first cycle with cbfm? Xx

If only it was my first month, last month I had peaks and everything, this month nothing but endless highs. I'm crampy today so think af is on her way. My cycles vary from 26 - 34 days so was relying on temping and the cbfm to help me out but maybe I didn't ovulate this month. I've got some SI's for next month hoping they will regulate me a bit.

If only it was my first month, last month I had peaks and everything, this month nothing but endless highs. I'm crampy today so think af is on her way. My cycles vary from 26 - 34 days so was relying on temping and the cbfm to help me out but maybe I didn't ovulate this month. I've got some SI's for next month hoping they will regulate me a bit.

Ooh what are si's? And I'm sorry I can't be more help with your chart :( why don't you post it there's lots of chalt staplers here who would love to work it out for you! :). X

Hi ladies,

I am struggling with my CBFM and need some help. I had 3 perfect cycles with 3-4 highs and 2 peaks, all on the same days, everything was great and temp charts confirmed that I ovulate on the second peak, I was totally in love with my CBFM and now this? it is my CD16 and 11th day of highs, no peaks, temperatures are totally crazy: FF firstly gave me O on CD 9, today it moved it to CD13. In any event my cycles are 26-28 days and I usually O on CD13-14, One thing to note is that I had lap&Dye/Hysteroscopy on CD5 followed by an infection so my urine samples might not have been of "premium quality" so am thinking whether I should give up on CBFM for this cycle and save some sticks?

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated!

Hi ladies,

I am struggling with my CBFM and need some help. I had 3 perfect cycles with 3-4 highs and 2 peaks, all on the same days, everything was great and temp charts confirmed that I ovulate on the second peak, I was totally in love with my CBFM and now this? it is my CD16 and 11th day of highs, no peaks, temperatures are totally crazy: FF firstly gave me O on CD 9, today it moved it to CD13. In any event my cycles are 26-28 days and I usually O on CD13-14, One thing to note is that I had lap&Dye/Hysteroscopy on CD5 followed by an infection so my urine samples might not have been of "premium quality" so am thinking whether I should give up on CBFM for this cycle and save some sticks?

It could be urine samples do you have a link to your chart? I'm not home and online again till 7 ish so if you can link it il have a peek for you when I get home :) x

Hi ladies,

It could be urine samples do you have a link to your chart? I'm not home and online again till 7 ish so if you can link it il have a peek for you when I get home :) x

Thank you so much!! i attached my chart here

Attachments

• 2012 chartgraph module Apr 12 Draft 2.png
    2012 chartgraph module Apr 12 Draft 2.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel