Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

I agree with FBbaby, we are all obsessive!!

Not good I know but guess it comes with the territory!! I spend far too long on the internet looking at chances of getting pregnant, reviews of Cbfm, early sympstoms everything! Think i'm going mad - lets all join the asylum together:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Well CD19 and no symptoms (phantom or otherwise)!!!
Keep us updated guys!!!!

:hugs: x x x x

Ladies, I'm being thick. :blush:

I managed to set it at CD4 today, so that was no problem but I can't see for the life of me, how I set the time for the testing window. There is only one button, the M one, and when I press that, it just does the CD.

I know I am being a thicko, please bear with me. At least when I turn it on, it shows 4 and low fertility, so that is something!

I don't think I actually "set a time" I just turned it on the time that I wanted to test every day and it recognised it as the time that I should turn it on

good luck xx

I don't think I actually "set a time" I just turned it on the time that I wanted to test every day and it recognised it as the time that I should turn it on

good luck xx

Oh fiddle, I didn't realise that, I thought I could set it manually at what time was convenient to me. I think I set the 'm' button at about midday today, which is ok if I am not working, but if I am, will be a problem!

Knew I would c*ck it up. :blush:

morning ladies, well, today was my last <------ day 25 and it surprisingly enough flipped back to low this morning after being high for 19 days! Its really burst my bubble, i was convinced the hgc was showing on the stick and thats why the status was high but looks like its not. Absolutely convinced :witch: is on her way - ahh well, not to worry, will test anyway.

Someone give me a slap and tell me to stop being so obsessive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oli x

Its your first month of using it, isn't it? I have read lots of things about how it can take a couple of cycles to settle in, don't worry hun. :hug:

Heavenly, I think you can set it again by holding the 'm' button for more than 5 seconds (or so), ie. it cancels the current time, but you will have to do it again tomorrow and set it up for 'm5'. This is the last chance though as after that, you have to wait for next cycle.

Saying that the good thing is, as I've pleasantly discovered this morning, it doesn't beep when you turn it on, si easy to take it anywhere with you...the downfall is, you can't wee and do test until the start of the testing time, so for you as it is, would be approx 9am...which if you have to get up at 6am one day, is a very long time to hold :rofl:

garkat23, when is AF due? No symptoms is often the best one I think...The only one I had for my first was AF cramp like pains a week before AF was due, then nothing at all until 2 weeks after missing AF, and no symptoms whatsoever with my 2nd until again 2 weeks after AF was due.

Yes, it would seem first month is more about learning about our cycle, so decided to continue temping alongside for now.

Back to work......

Heavenly, I think you can set it again by holding the 'm' button for more than 5 seconds (or so), ie. it cancels the current time, but you will have to do it again tomorrow and set it up for 'm5'. This is the last chance though as after that, you have to wait for next cycle.

Saying that the good thing is, as I've pleasantly discovered this morning, it doesn't beep when you turn it on, si easy to take it anywhere with you...the downfall is, you can't wee and do test until the start of the testing time, so for you as it is, would be approx 9am...which if you have to get up at 6am one day, is a very long time to hold :rofl:

I can't hold on that long. :rofl:

I will take it to work with me tomorrow and re-set it for 10am. That will be just right.

Heavenly, def try and re-set your little "friend", ur are best to use first wee of the day. Not sure how to set it, i presume it must have an internal clock cos i've switched mine on 3-4 times on the same day but it only asked for a test in the morning. Clever little thing. I wonder if the M button trips it???

I have been out gardening all afternoon, its glorious sunshine here! Came up cos i was too hot and my arms weren't covered, highland white skin and heat is not a good combo!

Putting symptom spotting to the very back of my mind, its niggling away there and i keep touching my bbs to make sure they are still sore (!!) OH reckons they are sore cos i keep prodding them, HAHA he might have a valid point.... hmmm. Off out tonight to see a friend, she has a delicious little boy so get loads of cuddles from him.

Love Oli x

Heavenly, def try and re-set your little "friend", ur are best to use first wee of the day. Not sure how to set it, i presume it must have an internal clock cos i've switched mine on 3-4 times on the same day but it only asked for a test in the morning. Clever little thing. I wonder if the M button trips it???

Yes, I will press the M button tomorrow at 10am. I will be at work, will just nip to the loo to do that. 10am is the right time because if I am working, my first wee will be around 8am and if I am not working, it will usually be around 11am.

So complicated....well for me, anyway. :rofl:

Morning CB Ladies!! TGIF!!!

Well, today is CD25 for me, nearly time for AF to rear her ugly head (or not!)... still have little niggly pains in my boobs but trying as hard as i can to put it to the back of my mind. Time will tell.

How is everyone else today? any highs or peaks to report?

Oli x x

Good morning everyone :hugs:

So, are we in for our first CBFM :bfp: ... How exciting! What is your plan Oli? Will you wait to be late for a few days or will you test shortly?

I'm on CD4, AF is gone, yipee! Strangely, ever since I have given birth to my second, 6 years ago, my AF has been really light, a couple of days of mild flow and one of light flow, but it went mad when I started the mini-pill, although normally, the opposite happens. I'm SOOOOO glad to be off the BCP, I really didn't like it, felt like my body was controlled by external forces...ok, that's a bit extreme and spooky...I just like to know that my body is doing what nature has intended it to do!

I've read something interesting this morning about EWCM. I think I am a bit lacking in that department. I had none whatsoever last cycle even though I know I oved, but that might have been due by just coming off the BCP. I do recall though that I didn't have much either when I was TTC for my boy, so maybe that is why it took a bit longer than expected. I don't need lubrification during :sex:, but I think I will use preseed (which I've ordered and is now waiting in the cabinet!) during ov time from now on.

Heavenly, one day before the first strip test...the fun is about to start :happydance:

Garkat, Mrs Doddy, any symptoms yet?

Hey ladies, I am at work, 10 mins til I set it....hope I don't set the work alarm off. :rofl:

freefalling - keep us posted! xx

fbbaby - cd4, not long til the monitor speaks to you!! :happydance:

garkat23, when is AF due? No symptoms is often the best one I think...The only one I had for my first was AF cramp like pains a week before AF was due, then nothing at all until 2 weeks after missing AF, and no symptoms whatsoever with my 2nd until again 2 weeks after AF was due.

Yes, it would seem first month is more about learning about our cycle, so decided to continue temping alongside for now.

Back to work......

Thanks FBbaby that's encouraging!
Still no symptoms, none whatsoever!!!
My AF is due Monday the 25th May, I'm really hoping :witch: doesn't get me, I will :cry: if she does!!!
Am really, really hoping its a :bfp:!!!
Not long now Freefalling, come on start that :bfp: trend for us CBFM users!!

:hug: to all!
x x x x

Loving this thread you girls are all great!!!
So some PMA to you all!! We will get our :bfp:'s this month!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all!!! We can do it!!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x

Its dead exciting eh? I'm loving having you gals to compare and share gossip with! Trying to keep this TTC business to ourselves, well as much as possible. AF due on the 20th, i have loads of strips i got off amazon so might try early but i am sure i'm not pregnant, i would LOVE to be but i am not getting my hopes up. I never peaked at all on the first month but time will tell. Trust me you girls will know as soon as i do IF its good or bad news xx

I've now started worrying about after getting the BFP - so many things that never once crossed my mind are causing me to freak! So many ppl have had chemical pregnancies (something i'd never heard of) m/c is common and i am terrified!! I need to get a flammin GRIP!

Heavenly, not long till you get the job of wee-ing on the stick! You will be comparing the blue-ness of the lines, LOL! I roared at oh one day for snapping one and putting it in the bin cos it was dark blue - LOL!

Garkat, it'll be the 25th before we know it! keeping everything crossed for ya huney x

FBbaby hope your preseed arrives soon, then you can get :sex: and making little babies!!

Oli xx

Oh, I really like it here too :hug: It is really nice to share all our emotional moments with others who understand. I met one of my now best friends thanks to a similar forum. We were due on the same day and it was great to go through all the ups and downs of pregnancy together. She did give birth 6 weeks before I did. This was 7 years ago already and although we can only see each other once or twice a year (she lives abroad), the bond is as strong now as it was then.

i know exactly what you mean freefalling about the after :bfp: I got pg with my eldest by accident and never once considered that something could go wrong after I found out I was pg, but just before I fell pg with my boy, a friend of mine found out her baby had died at 9 weeks during her 12 weeks scan. Really devastating. So after that, it was a totally different experience than with my first pg and I was massively nervous when we went to the first scan. I screamed 'Thank God' when I saw the heartbeat, which the radiographer seemed to think was uncalled for.

Still, we have to remember that most pg progress normally and even if we are among the unlucky ones, knowing that we can get pg is already a very positive outcome. My friend fell pg again just a couple of months later and ended up with another two babies afterwards!

Can I ask for whom wants to answer how long you've been married/together and what prompted you to TTC? My partner and I haven't been together very long, we don't even live together yet, have decided to do it all the other way round :rofl: I separated from my ex partner 5 years ago, was single for all this time and had come to the acceptance that I would never be a mum again, which was ok as already so lucky to have my two babies, but a bit heartbreaking too. Then I met my wonderful partner who confirmed that good things are definitely worth waiting for :hugs: In a ideal world, we would probably have enjoyed a bit more time together before TTC, but he is 41, I'm 38 and he really is looking forward to becoming a dad, and I'm now as excited as he is, that of course assuming I fall pregnant pretty quickly.

Have a wonderful week-end all :hug::hug:

Can I ask for whom wants to answer how long you've been married/together and what prompted you to TTC? My partner and I haven't been together very long, we don't even live together yet, have decided to do it all the other way round :rofl: I separated from my ex partner 5 years ago, was single for all this time and had come to the acceptance that I would never be a mum again, which was ok as already so lucky to have my two babies, but a bit heartbreaking too. Then I met my wonderful partner who confirmed that good things are definitely worth waiting for :hugs: In a ideal world, we would probably have enjoyed a bit more time together before TTC, but he is 41, I'm 38 and he really is looking forward to becoming a dad, and I'm now as excited as he is, that of course assuming I fall pregnant pretty quickly.

Have a wonderful week-end all :hug::hug:

I've been with my oh for 6 years now, we have lived together for 4.5 and we got engaged last July. I am 32 in July and OH is 35 in July... I have always wanted children and so has OH but the time had never been right, now it just feels right. We have had lots of great times together and are in a very stable place and now we want to become a little family. Ideally i would like 2 children but just now i would settle for one... come on :bfp: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->