Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Hi Ladies - well a quick update as hubby wants pc!

Still on Low today - Only on day 10/9 on CBFM

Good all xxx

Morning! Grumpy reporting in! I am SO hacked off, could chuck my monitor out the bloomin window! Convinced there is something wrong with me, dried up inside being best case senario! Dramatic i know but FFS my monitor is not budging! I have been showing high since day 6 and its day 23. aaaarrrrgggggghhhhh!!!! Did a cheapo test i got free with my cb sticks but it was BFN - period not due till 20th so next Wednesday, obviously been reading too much about all this cos i have tender boobs, shooting pains, wee-ing like a horse, start of a cold - oh you name it, every phantom symptom i have read on here i have! Getting sick of hearing myself moan.

Someone tell me off, i am acting like a spoilted child! hissing fit!!!!

Oli :O(

Morning ladies, just checking in. My monitor has stopped asking for sticks now as i've done my 20 for this month.

Freefalling - No you're not acting like a spoilt child! And if AF's not due until next week you're defo not out yet! I know i keep saying it but i really don't think it's unusual not to get a peak on your first couple of months with the CBFM. At least you got plenty of highs.

I've probably asked before, but do you chart as well?

Morning ladies, just checking in. My monitor has stopped asking for sticks now as i've done my 20 for this month.

Freefalling - No you're not acting like a spoilt child! And if AF's not due until next week you're defo not out yet! I know i keep saying it but i really don't think it's unusual not to get a peak on your first couple of months with the CBFM. At least you got plenty of highs.

I've probably asked before, but do you chart as well?

thanks for replying! :hugs: and for the confidence boost. I am SO impatient, i want it all yesterday, i wish i had a baby now, LOL! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: I've been reading up that opk can pick up preg hor so convinced myself i must be pregnant, stupid really cos i am gonna take a BIG fall.

Gosh, your finished all 20, i am just a few days behind you, are you feeling positive?? :happydance::happydance:

I don't know really (which probably sounds strange!). I've been trying for nearly a year now, so i just try to think neutral (if that makes sense). I don't get my hopes up as i hate the disappointment, but i'm not particularly negative. I'm just going with the flow, i've done everything i can this month, so i'll just have to wait and see!

I don't know really (which probably sounds strange!). I've been trying for nearly a year now, so i just try to think neutral (if that makes sense). I don't get my hopes up as i hate the disappointment, but i'm not particularly negative. I'm just going with the flow, i've done everything i can this month, so i'll just have to wait and see!

I'm really keeping everything crossed, this ttc is an emotional business. I really envy your ability to keep neutral, i am so bi-polar its mental!

When are you testing?? x x

:hug: to freefalling and MissKitty!

Can't pick up my CBFM til Thurs now but will be in time for CD5. I am so looking forward to getting it, just to have an idea what is going on, whereas the last 7 cycles, I have been pretty clueless!

Hey Ladies :wave:

Freefalling - I have seen ladies on here get no peaks in there cycles just all highs and it still resulted in a :bfp: - so dont write yourself off yet hun! x

Misskitty - wow you are nearly there - I can't wait to see your :bfp: I have a good feeling about us CBFM users :hugs:

Heavenly - Great - you still get your CBFM in time for this cycle, Its my first month using it and I love it - even though I am only on Low! :rofl: Good Luck Hun x

Quick update - I am still on Low, but to be expected as still so early on in my cycle.

:hug:

Hello, I got my CBFM today so would love to join you. It turns out perfect, the :witch: showed this morning!

Heavenly, just to avoid what I did today, make sure you've got 4 AAA batteries! I came home today, had a card from the post office to go and pick up a package which I knew was the monitor, so out I went again, got home all excited ready to see how it worked, and then realised I didn't have any of them, so out I went again!

freefalling, this must be so frustrating. NewYearNewMe news is reassuring though, cross fingers that it just missed your peak. Annoying though as this is the whole point of the machine.

I think I am going to continue charting for a while just to see if the two correlate.

All would be perfect....if I wasn't going away without my OH for 4 days on CD14 grrrrrrr.... This is my 1st cycle after the pill, and although I did ovulate after I came off and my LP was 13 days, I don't know when I will ovulate this cycle. I can just see that the machine is going to show a beautiful peak on CD16...

Hello, I got my CBFM today so would love to join you. It turns out perfect, the :witch: showed this morning!

Heavenly, just to avoid what I did today, make sure you've got 4 AAA batteries! I came home today, had a card from the post office to go and pick up a package which I knew was the monitor, so out I went again, got home all excited ready to see how it worked, and then realised I didn't have any of them, so out I went again!

Thanks for the tip hun! Well, we are practically on the same CD, so will have to share our CBFM journey on here..:happydance:......or should I say.....ask all the lovely ladies on here for advice when we are clueless. :rofl:

Yes, I think I will be here quite a bit asking for advice, just reading the notice took 1/2 hour :happydance: I'm already really grateful to have found this thread, I had no idea such a thing existed before I joined BnB!

I think I recall we are quite close in age too, I'm 38, or are the hormones affecting my memory??

I've just noticed that we are not only both oldies, we might be neighbours too :happydance:

Yes, I think I will be here quite a bit asking for advice, just reading the notice took 1/2 hour :happydance: I'm already really grateful to have found this thread, I had no idea such a thing existed before I joined BnB!

I think I recall we are quite close in age too, I'm 38, or are the hormones affecting my memory??

You're still a youngster...I'm 43! :cry:

Zimmer frame in one hand....CBFM in the other. :rofl:

I've just noticed that we are not only both oldies, we might be neighbours too :happydance:

I love in Worthing, on the coast, up the road from Brighton...yes Worthing, I am a Werthers Original. :happydance:

Naaaa, that's still young, my grand-mother was 45 when she had my mum, first baby too and no CBFM in 1948!!

and I'm on the other side, Eastbourne. I do work in Worthing occasionally.

Indeed nothing like living among the oldies to feel young at heart! :happydance:

LOL @ you two! We're in our prime.... :rofl:

the cbfm is magic but its fustrating! I have such sore boobs, like shooting pains and tender but its not all the time - maybe just pms?

Good luck girls! check in every day and keep the rest of us up to date, Oli x

LOL @ you two! We're in our prime.... :rofl:

the cbfm is magic but its fustrating! I have such sore boobs, like shooting pains and tender but its not all the time - maybe just pms?

Good luck girls! check in every day and keep the rest of us up to date, Oli x

I bet you are a youngster too! Don't rub it in. :rofl:

I will be glued to this thread, good luck to you freefalling! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh