Clear blue ovulation kits

Bluebell bun

Reaction score
Am using a digital ovulation kit for the first time this cycle. I am expecting a smiley face any time as I'm cd 13 at present. Would you advise I keep testing beyond the first smiley face?

Hi! I don't have the answer but I was wondering myself about this as I too am using the CB digital ovulation kit for the first time this month. I am also taking BBT as of yesterday - I guess I am officially moving from NTNP to TTC! :)

Personally, when I used the tests, I typically stopped when I received the 3 bars / face etc.... however, the test kit may ask you to keep going to track your fertility... dont forget you can still try before you hit the all magic 3 bars / face :)

Good Luck!

Purple
x

Thanks Purpleish! Many congratulations to you!! :) Did the digi ov kits help you to get your BFP??

Personally once you get your smiley face i would continue to keep testing until your opk becomes negative then you'll have a better idea when your about to ovulate. Some women can get a surge that lasts for 4 days while others have a surge that lasts for just 6 hours and usually ovulate 12-48 hours after. Good luck

I agree with Jodes - I was o'ing up to 3 days after that first smiley. And, it's a smiley! We need all the positive reinforcement we can get.

After three cycles using the CBE OPK, I ran out of test sticks and I didn't even bother to refill and test this cycle, just went by temps only. Partly because of cost (I waited too long to order from Amazon) and partly because of too many distractions this month, but I feel like I have a good idea of my pattern now.

Thanks so much ladies :flower: I feel like I have taken over OP's thread! :blush:

I will keep testing until I get a negative, that is if I get a positive to begin with! :haha:

hi there

i agree with jodes...also i have found that the Clearblue fertility monitor test sticks work perfectly with the digital ovulation tester so you don't need to keep buying a new digi pack, just buy the test sticks. Much cheaper!

hi there

i agree with jodes...also i have found that the Clearblue fertility monitor test sticks work perfectly with the digital ovulation tester so you don't need to keep buying a new digi pack, just buy the test sticks. Much cheaper!

thankyou so much for that piece of info. i love the digi ovulation tester, jodes actually got me giving it a go and i love it.

hi there

oh really? i've only got two sticks left thanks i'm off to buy some then :thumbup:

hi there

oh really? i've only got two sticks left thanks i'm off to buy some then :thumbup:

just enquired about this on ebay and the seller said that they don't match up!? i'm confused. but what she did say is that they have decided to start selling them in packs of 10 for 10 pounds. not including the digi tester but just the sticks for it. i'm on my last few also ( the one box has lasted me through 3 cycles :) ) so will defo. buy some sticks if need be. just didn't want to purchase a box of 20 again if they are not needed.

this is the seller if you are interested. x

https://stores.ebay.co.uk/markemmageorgia

New to the forum and just wanted to know if the Clear Blue ovulation kit is the same as the fertility monitor? Or are they different things entirely?? I've just started using the fertility monitor and am curious as to whether anyone else has had success with it. Have only done 2 days of peeing on a stick (currently day 7) so am new to all this too!

hi there

just enquired about this on ebay and the seller said that they don't match up!? i'm confused. but what she did say is that they have decided to start selling them in packs of 10 for 10 pounds. not including the digi tester but just the sticks for it. i'm on my last few also ( the one box has lasted me through 3 cycles :) ) so will defo. buy some sticks if need be. just didn't want to purchase a box of 20 again if they are not needed.

oh bollocks i've just bought some 20 sticks for £10.00 i will have a look at the link below cheers Natalie x

New to the forum and just wanted to know if the Clear Blue ovulation kit is the same as the fertility monitor? Or are they different things entirely?? I've just started using the fertility monitor and am curious as to whether anyone else has had success with it. Have only done 2 days of peeing on a stick (currently day 7) so am new to all this too!

yes they are different i don't know much about the monitor but i know lots of ladies use them on this forum. I will give you their names so if you want to pm them then will be happy to help. :flower:

desperado167, shmoo75 and duchsundmom will be able to help out. GL

the CBFM sticks definitely work in the clearblue digi ovulation test. I have both a CBFM and a digi and have used the sticks interchangebly.its worked for me and others here! I've had the digi for more than 5months and it still works.

welcome!
the CBFM and the ovulation kit are different. The CBFM stores your monthly test results for up to 6months (I think). From personal experience I can say that monitor works, got a bfp using it although I had an MC.
good luck!!

the CBFM sticks definitely work in the clearblue digi ovulation test. I have both a CBFM and a digi and have used the sticks interchangebly.its worked for me and others here! I've had the digi for more than 5months and it still works.

hopefully i will get them today :flower: i can't see any reason why they won't work because the sticks are identical :shrug:

[hopefully i will get them today :flower: i can't see any reason why they won't work because the sticks are identical :shrug:

yes, you're right. just be sure to insert the test stick with the slanted corner facing in the right direction (sorry can't remember which way it is) but you'll know it's in correctly when the digi test flashes otherwise just remove it and re-insert it the other way...sorry if that sounds confusing!

hi there

oh bollocks i've just bought some 20 sticks for £10.00 i will have a look at the link below cheers Natalie x

Jodes, did you get your test sticks yet? I also have the clearblue digi tests and are wondering same as you do the cfm sticks work in them as they are cheaper? let me know if you got them yet and if they work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->