Clear blue ovulation kits

hi there

i agree with jodes...also i have found that the Clearblue fertility monitor test sticks work perfectly with the digital ovulation tester so you don't need to keep buying a new digi pack, just buy the test sticks. Much cheaper!

oh really? i've only got two sticks left thanks i'm off to buy some then :thumbup:

just enquired about this on ebay and the seller said that they don't match up!? i'm confused. but what she did say is that they have decided to start selling them in packs of 10 for 10 pounds. not including the digi tester but just the sticks for it. i'm on my last few also ( the one box has lasted me through 3 cycles :) ) so will defo. buy some sticks if need be. just didn't want to purchase a box of 20 again if they are not needed.

oh bollocks i've just bought some 20 sticks for £10.00 i will have a look at the link below cheers Natalie x

Jodes, did you get your test sticks yet? I also have the clearblue digi tests and are wondering same as you do the cfm sticks work in them as they are cheaper? let me know if you got them yet and if they work!

yes i will let you know once i've recieved them

hi all. i posted elsewhere on this forum, maybe i should have posted here:
i too, have the Clear Blue digi, and i am currently on CD30, and I have yet to see a smiley face. when i look at the test afterwards, out of the digi, it has two lines, but one is not as dark as the other, so I guess I haven't O'd.....don't know when, do I keep using these sticks everyday? i purchased (gulp) a Clear blue fert monit, with extra sticks, but it hasn't arrived yet and the directions are to start using only only when my AF starts...............so I am kinda stuck in limbo right now. any suggestions? i have to buy more sticks for the digi soon, as i haven't got a smiley face yet...................

hi all. i posted elsewhere on this forum, maybe i should have posted here:
i too, have the Clear Blue digi, and i am currently on CD30, and I have yet to see a smiley face. when i look at the test afterwards, out of the digi, it has two lines, but one is not as dark as the other, so I guess I haven't O'd.....don't know when, do I keep using these sticks everyday? i purchased (gulp) a Clear blue fert monit, with extra sticks, but it hasn't arrived yet and the directions are to start using only only when my AF starts...............so I am kinda stuck in limbo right now. any suggestions? i have to buy more sticks for the digi soon, as i haven't got a smiley face yet...................

littlesara keep testing until you see that smiley face. How long is your cycle normally? I'm still waiting for my surge :coffee: and i normally get it around day 13 and i'm now on day 18. I'm having acupunture for the first time so that can mess with your cycle. I normally test in the morning and evening just incase because sometimes i can miss my surge with it being so short. GL :flower:

i usually find i catch mine around late afternoon if thats any help?, im still waiting too day 15! How are you Jodes? Still waiting i see, hope you are ok, are you still waiting on your test sticks? x

wow i totally thought i was supposed to test in the morning, first thing, i'm totally confused now! i can test anytime of the day??? and several times a day?? maybe i missed it? can somebody help please? thanks.

wow i totally thought i was supposed to test in the morning, first thing, i'm totally confused now! i can test anytime of the day??? and several times a day?? maybe i missed it? can somebody help please? thanks.

Hi littlesara.

Yes you can test anytime of day. i found that when i used the cheaper tests they said dont use fmu, choose a time during the day and the same time roughly everyday so i chose arond 2pm-4pm. When i used the clearblue digital it said you can use fmu??? so i did but wasnt getting a smiley, so after 2 days started doing fmu and late afternoon and i picked mine up late afternoon again! They say until you regognise your ovulation pattern test morning and late afternoon/evening so not to miss it! Do you chart too? I am happy to help you if you would like help, ive been here since Dec 2010 charting, opk'ing etc etc!!!!!!!I am using the clearblue didgital too, i prefer to see a smiley face rather than trying to work out the colour of the bloody lines!!!

Here's so info littlesara

Should I use first morning urine (FMU) with OPK's?

No. LH is synthesized early in the day, and is not metabolized into your urine until later. So, as a rule, you are more likely to catch your surge later in the day. ("They" say you should test sometime around 2-4 p.m., but I've had fine luck at 10 p.m.-midnight.) Using FMU may not be a problem for you, but if you do not detect a surge during the cycle you use FMU, try testing later during the next cycle.

Note: the Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the exception. The FM Monitor does require FMU.

What if my OPK is positive for several days in a row?

It is possible, in a normal ovulation, to have a positive OPK for several days in a row. This is because LH peaks (surges) about 12-36 hours before ovulation occurs, and then dissipates. So, you could theoretically detect this high level of LH with positive OPK's from the time it begins to the time it dissipates-- over 36 hours.

It is also possible that your body is "gearing up" to ovulate, and you have an LH surge-- and then, for some reason (such as stress, illness, travel, or random fluke), your body fails to release an egg . . . then tries, tries again ASAP with another, or overlapping, surge. If you see a positive OPK for longer than 3 consecutive days, your egg is probably just having a little trouble getting out of the starting gate. If this happens to you occasionally, it's no big deal. If it happens a lot, talk to your doctor. (I just play one on the Internet :p)

I have been told to always use afternoon urine to test my surge but i've never had any problems finding it in the morning. I would buy some cheap internet OPK's along with some digitals. GL x

Mummy - i haven't recieved my sticks yet hopefully today or tomorrow but as soon as i recieve them i will let you know either way :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->