Clear blue research - TTC mums wanted

I've had 3 texts saying that they'll be in contact with me. Still waiting. Last one was a couple of days a go now though.

I seem to think I had a text saying they had tried to get hold of me and couldn't (they hadn't) and that could I call them. So I did. Took a few attempts as kept getting answer machine, but might be worth a try?

I just took my box to post office to go back to them was hard work carryin it I'm glad to be home lol

I applied 2-3 days ago and still Haven't had a text x

I got my first call this afternoon.. Gotta print out consent form and sign then they'll send pack out.. On form it says Once they receive it you'll get another call..

I got my call yesterday also. 3 months of peeing on sticks. I'm just going to miss my next cycle. AF is due tuesday...

AF arrived yesterday for me.. I'm gonna print form off today.

Form was sent off today, hopefully they'll get it by Tuesday..x.

Great news ladies, once you are on the trial, come and join the clearblue trial ladies thread xx

The freepost address is sent 2nd class so normally takes 2days so there's a good chance they will get it Tuesday, I seem to remember gettin another txt to let me know they recieved it n would be calling me again.

I'm having issues printing as the printer is a heap of junk according to my OH. Going to try and get it to work today. I live opposite the massive sorting office so he's got all day to fix it...

Do they call off a private number? I've had a missed call but no idea who else it could be?

Ah, I've not even had a text yet, I applied a week ago now x

Just had a call. I'm taking part in a new study. The product isn't on the UK market and it's a 1 month trial. No samples needed. Il get a £50 love to shop voucher if I complete the study :)

They didn't say. Just said a monitor that isn't in the UK yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"