Clear Blue Week Estimator

BlessedMom27

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
I need some help!! I test positive on a clear blue weeks estimated test last wednesday and got a "Pregnant 1-2 week" I was elated!!! I wasn't expecting my period for another 4-5 days so it was so excited!!! I had a miscarriage in January around 5.5 weeks and it absolutely devastated me and can't imagine it happening again. I test again today and got the same reading, i feel like now my levels should have increased enough to get a 2-3 reading. I didn't ovulate test this month but according to my "schedule" i ovulated around the 28th of march give or take a day or two.
I really feel like my levels should have increased enough to get a higher reading.
I am on progesterone supplements as a precaution. Two healthy kids otherwise.
Please help! anyone else take forever to get a 2-3 reading and all was okay?!?!

They are not very reliable. With my last pregnancy I got a 1-2 with FMU and a 3+ before bedtime while very hydrated in the same day. The amount of HCG in your urine is mostly not consistent with what is in your blood, those tests will only show the HCG that is removed from your blood by your kidneys.

I don't think it's a bad sign. The more you stress yourself out, the more risk you put your baby at. Maybe you should try giving it a full week from your first test before getting concerned? Your period is only 3-4 days late now if I am reading your post correctly.
If it's possible for you to get your blood HCG measured that's immensely more accurate.

My Period was due yesterday. But Because i had a mc in January my body was still getting back on track. So according to my lmp i would be 5 weeks tomorrow, though i really feel like it should be more like 4 weeks.
I could get a blood test, thats how i found out last time that i was loosing the baby, i just don't know if i want to spend the money to go through all that again

I wouldn't worry too much. When i was five weeks the test said 1-2 with me, however my lines have got darker on other tests. I have heard that they are not overly accurate. I think with me I ovulated later too which wouldn't have helped.

Have a great pregnancy and enjoy :thumbup:

Thank you!! I think i am really putting too much faith in these tests. I am just terrified that my levels aren't doubling fast enough, since it said 1-2 five days ago and now still!
But it is reassuring to hear that your said 1-2 at 5 weeks. Thank you!

No problem :thumbup:

These tests cause more worry than anything. I am now 6wk 2days and line is even darker now on my Superdrug test, line is darker than the control line (had one spare so just had to check :haha:)

I wouldn't recommend the clear blue digitals. I won't be using them again

You are so right! They really do cause so much more anxiety!!
Did you ever test on the clear blues long enough to get a 2-3 reading?
Congrats by the way!!!!:happydance:

I got a 3+ on a CB digital right on track with my last pregnancy... but that pregnancy was already failing when I got it. Baby passed on about 6 or 7 weeks and I did not know until my 12 week US. So in that case, a good result meant nothing.

Mine said not pregnant even tho blood hcg was 140, and pregnant 1-2 when it was 1600, dont believe them!!

Seriously?!? WOW that gives me a lot of hope!!!
Were you stressing about it like i am now?
How far were you when you got your 1-2 reading on the clear blue test?

I was tortured by these tests did one and it said 2-3 had some cramping a few days later so did another thinking I should get 3+ and I got 1-2 convinced myself I was having a mc but all is well.

Those evil tests should be banned!! When I was 6 weeks I did a test and definitely should have got a 3+. I got a 2-3 and spent all day really upset thinking it was over. I tested again that night and got a 3+. As dark-star said your HCG fluctuates throughout the day in your urine.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. Hope you have a H&H 9 months :flower: xxx

Thank you ladies so much! I was having so much anxiety today about it all!! I would normally just be thrilled now, but after having a m/c in January my heart has been shaken, and i am reading into everything too much. I was even worried because my boobs weren't hurting as much!
Thank you for the reassurance. :thumbup:

There's no way those can be very accurate. They are just to give you an estimate. I took one at about 3 days late and it said 2-3 weeks (accurate). Since that test came in a 2 pack, I took the next one about a week later (more than 3 weeks pregnant then) and it still said 2-3. So don't worry about it not going up. I wouldn't even worry if it went down.

Everyone on here in the UK posts about their hcg levels from their different appointments, but my Dr here in the US says once you see a fetus with a hb they don't measure hcg unless there are signs of a miscarriage. Put less thought into what tests like that tell you, and more into how you are feeling. If you feel ok, don't have cramping or bleeding, then try to relax! Things are going to happen one way or another, but your worrying can only make it worse.

I know it's really hard. I have another scan April 1 for nuchal translucency, and even though I saw the fetus with hb already, I am still very nervous something will have gone wrong. I just try to put it out of my head and focus on eating good food.

And don't worry about your boobs not hurting! Mine still have not gotten bigger at all and don't hurt.

Those tests were wrong for me this time, they were bang on last time. Maybe they've changed them!?

Hi, you may have ov'd later then thought perhaps? I'm starting to think digi are hit and miss like most tests. I done one when it should have been 3+ by dates 5 wks showed 1 to 2 i bled a couple of days later, awful. I think that the tests are so sensitive now days that we'll drive ourselves crazy with the darn things! I think for now sit tight and relax or you'll send yourself crazy, trust me i've done it many times over the last few months. Good luck and congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->